Powerful

Chapter 19

I woke up to Erebus playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning beautiful" he said smiling.

I looked at the time, I have an two hours to get up and get ready for school. I can't miss another day after taking yesterday off. I wrapped my arms around him snuggling into his warm chest, taking in his scent.

"I have to get up and get showered" I said.

"Okay, you get showered and dressed, I will get breakfast ready and hop into the shower after you" he said before he kissed my forehead. I sat up to get out of bed. I watched Erebus get up and I let my eyes linger on him. All he was wearing is tight black boxers. He felt my eyes on him and turned around and smirked at me. I got out of bed and walked towards him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly, teasing him and then pulled away and swayed my hips as I walked into the bathroom. I glanced over my shoulder to find Erebus's eyes firmly on my ass.

                                      I stood under the hot water letting it flow down my body as I washed my hair. I couldnt take the smile off my face. For the first time in over a year I'm happy. I'm not scared anymore because I have Erebus to stand with me when the gods do find me. They can't take me now. I turned off the water and dried myself off. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into my room to find Erebus putting a plate of pancakes on the table. He was topless and wearing a black tracksuit bottom that hung low on his hips. I have no idea what is going on with me, but every time I lay eyes on him, my body heats up and aches for his touch, it is starting to get overwhelming to the point I can't think straight except for all the things I want to do to him and him do to me. I had to practically dragged my eyes away from his body. He gave me a cheeky smile probaly knowing to well what I'm thinking about. He walked over to me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently, then kissed my forehead before he let me go and walked into my bathroom. Gods he drives me crazy in a good way.

                                                     I opened my drawer, picked out a bra and underwear. I slipped them on and walked over to my wardrobe. I put on black skinny jeans with black peep toe ankle boots. I put on a white tanks top and a purple fitted sleeveless shirt than went down past my bum. I blowed dried my hair and done a fish tail braid that hung down on my left side. I started on my make up, putting on a light pink glittery powder eye shadow, a think line of eyeliner and mascara, I finished it off with clear lip gloss. I grabbed my half leather jacked from the wardrobe and left it on the bed while I ate my pancakes. I nearly chocked on the last mouthful when Erebus came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, his hair is wet and spikey as some drops of water slid down his chest. My jaw practically hit the floor as I tried not to drool all over myself. He is so fucking hot, he should be illegal.

          He grabbed him clothes, gave me a smile and walked back in to change. I got up knowing if I didn't leave the room, I wouldnt be going to school today. I waited down stairs for him fighting every instinct in me that was pushing me to go upstairs and complete the mating bond. I could feel my wolfs desired for him on top of my own. My body instantly relaxed when he came down the stairs. He has his hair spiked up, his face shaved, he is wearing a tight black shirt that is half tucked into his black jeans, his jeans are tucked into the top of his boots. That is so not helping my urges.

"You ready to go?" I asked

"I am, but first I need to do this first" he said as he pressed his lips to mine stealing my breath and leaving me light headed as he pulled away. He looked into my eyes and said