Still haven't learnt !

Chapter 29

I woke up feeling free for the first time in so long. I smiled as I remembered my parent are alive and I dont have to run anymore. I have everything I could ever want, my soul mate, my freedom and now my parents. I turned over and faced a sleeping Erebus. I kissed the tip of his nose and went to get out of the bed, but I was pulled back as two arms wrapped around my stomach and placed me on top of him, as he gave me a passionate kiss.

"Are you ready to say goodbye and let them know who you are?" Erebus asked. I smiled thinking how for the first time I can tell them who I am without putting them in danger.

"Yeah it will be nice not having to lie about who I am and what I am" I said smiling.

"I can't wait to see Jacks face when you tell him who you are and what pack is yours" Erebus said laughing.

"I can't wait either, I'm going to get a shower and get ready" I said.

I jumped out of the bed and walked into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and started to wash my hair and body. After twenty minutes I was finished. I could hear Erebus getting a shower in the main bathroom. I put on my underwear as I grabbed a black skinny jeans, a blue tank top, I put black and gold belt shaped as a butterfly under my chest and blue heels. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. My hair is so long now since I became a full goddess. I put on a small amount of mascara and eyeliner and clear lip gloss. I was just finished when Erebus walked in wearing a white tight shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black jeans and boots with his hair done into a messy style. He leaned up against the door frame as he looked me up and down with lust clear in his eyes.

"Keep that look for later, I have people to say goodbye too" I said smiling.

"I will try, but I can't promise anything, you look beautiful" he said.

We walked down stairs with Erebus behind me and out the door. We got into the car and drove towards my school for the last time. I know I wasnt there long, but I will miss Cameron and Michelle and their pack. It will be good to see how he is dealing with Jacks pack. If their given him any trouble, they will be severely punished by me. We pulled into the car park, to find things haven't changed. Cameron was with his pack at the usual spot and so was Jack and the mutts from his former pack. They all turned their heads to look at my car. I could see Leyla smirk my way as if to say they have won. That bitch and mutt are in for a fucking shock. They won't smirk at me like that again, I guarantee it.

"They will never learn" Erebus said looking towards Jack.

"They are about to learn the hard way" I said.

"Dont hold back let them know at the right time what you are" he said. I smiled and gave him a wink before I opened my door. I got out of the car to find everyone's eyes on me, most of the males were full of lust as the girls glared with jealousy. When Erebus stepped out of the car, the girls glares got worse as they eyed Erebus like a piece of meat. Leyla stepped out from behind Jack, looking me up and down with a glare,

"So the bitch finally returns" she said with a smirk.

"The only bitch here is you Leyla, haven't you realised that yet" I said.

"Your plan didn't work, none of us are following Cameron, Jack is our alpha wether you like it or not, you can't just take his pack and give it to someone else" she said.

"Oh but that's where your wrong, I won that title, I stripped him of his pack, what part of that are you have a problem with?" I said.

"All of it, who do you think you are your just an alpha, your a nobody" she said.