Alpha vs Alpha

Chapter 11

Every since the kiss a few days ago, Jack has been every where I am, making sure I'm safe and protected. Seriously, has he not realised I can protect myself, I could take him down in a heartbeat, but he still has know idea what I am. I know it bothers him that he can't figure me out and the fact that I won't tell him anything about myself, I just dont trust him. How can I, what am I suppose to say, hi I'm the gods most prized possession because guess what I'm the oracle and there hunting me, you were suppose to claim me for me to be safe, but unfortunately you rejected me and now there free to  claim me. The less he knows right now, the safer he is. If they find out that I have found my mate and that he rejected me, they will rip this world apart to find me. I'm now anyone's to claim, the gods and the underworld will go to war to get me. They haven't done it yet because they know Artemis is dangerous when it comes to the mates she has chosen for her creations, my mate rejecting me means Artemis can't hold them back anymore, he has lost all claim on me. I won't let him claim me when I can't even trust him, he might say he has changed, but he is going to have to prove it.

                 Every night I sense him outside, he still hasn't realised I know when he is there. He hasn't mentioned that he still turns up every night, but know matter what good intentions he has to protect me, he will only get himself killed. He is know match for a god or a demon, hell, I barely am, I would have been killed a hundred times over, if I wasnt so important to them.

                                                Every day I have been training, pushing my body to be stronger. I haven't been able to use my powers alot, the stones have been weakened from the day I released my power with Ares. Just like clockwork, I can feel Jacks presence, he comes every night at the same time and stays out there til the morning. I hope he doesn't think I will fall all over myself because he thinks he is protecting me. He need to be at his pack house incase anything happens, Im not been bad but he is absolutely no protection for me, I'm the one that's going to have to protect him and myself if the gods or underworld find me. I won't be able to fight properly or run if I need to if he is there. I need to tell him that he needs to go back to his pack house, staying out there all night, he can't be getting a proper sleep which will leave him weak, if there is another attack on his pack, he will be no use to them.

                                                     Im going to have a shower before I go and tell him, nothing has happened since the kiss, I made sure of that but I still dont want him seeing me all sweaty and flushed from training. I grabbed a clean black tracksuit bottoms and a blue and black t-shirt. After half an hour in the shower making sure I'm clean, I got dressed and blow dry my hair and leave it down. I walk downstairs and out the back door towards the woods. I then a very embarrassed looking Jack at been caught outside.

"Okay Jack, I get that your trying to show me you are changing but I dont need you to be here every night, your an Alpha, your pack needs you there, not worn out because your staying out here every night. What happens if your pack is attacked and your not there, you need to put them first, trust me I can protect myself better than you can protect me" I said.

"My pack is fine without me there, how did you even know I'm a Alpha or that I was here ?" he asked.

"Same way you can tell an Alpha and a normal pack member apart, you can sense others with power around you and so can I" I explained.

"So your still not going to tell me what you are, I'm your mate Electra, you can tell me" he said

"That's where your wrong Jack, you rejected me, in the eyes of the goddess, you have lost all claim to me, we have to mate for you to claim that right back and that won't be happening" I said.