Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Joseph

(Lunch)...with a little dessert. You have been warned :-)

Mike stepped back but he kept those warm big hands on my hips as if the man could sense that he had rendered my legs to the consistency of jelly with only the cadence of his sexy ass voice. I mean my knees actually had wobbled there for a minute and it took me a few moments to gather my scattered thoughts. Damn, this man was more potent than an undiluted shot of narcotics.

"Come on, let's have some lunch beautiful. I have a feeling that you are going to need the sustenance." His deep voice penetrated the sexual haze that was already threatening to overtake my thought processes.

He took me by the hand and led me into the kitchen where I could already see the preparations for our afternoon meal laid out on the sparkling granite countertop. Mike seated me at the counter before sauntering off towards the other side where the food items were waiting to be prepared. I let my eyes drink in the sight of the half naked man. His physique was unreal, it looked like it had been painstakingly sculpted by the hand of god himself. The big man was all chiseled planes and not one ounce of fat was visible anywhere. The sheer perfection of his body put David's Michelangelo sculpture to shame.

My mouth watered as the big man winked at me before taking a knife from the butcher's block and began to expertly chop the vegetables in front of him. His huge pecs and those sculpted biceps flexed so enticingly while he worked that I actually felt my mouth watering at the sight. God, what would he taste like? How would it feel to just lick my way across those tight muscles and savor his unique flavor on my tongue. I couldn't help but to fidget and shift my position in my seat. My cock was rock hard in my shorts and there was barely enough room for the sudden surge of blood flooding into the rapidly swelling organ.

"Keep looking at me like that baby and lunch is definitely going to be postponed, and that will not do. I will be most displeased if I don't get the opportunity to feed you the main course before dessert." Mike warned with a knowing smirk curling the corners of those delicious lips.

If I could've open my mouth to respond, I would have, but since my throat was bone dry and I didn't have a clue as to how to respond, I just kept quiet and watched him as he went back to preparing whatever it was he was making. He turned around with the cutting board in his hand and slid the sliced vegetables in the sizzling skillet on the stove top. After replacing the board on the counter, he opened the refrigerator and withdrew a covered bowl.

He removed the lid and the contents of the bowl went into the skillet as well. Without missing a beat, Mike stirred the mixture in the pan and stepped to the side of the counter where he had a bottle of white wine chilling on ice. He poured a glass of the pale sparkling beverage and handed it to me with another devilish wink.

After taking a fortifying sip, I asked if he needed me to do anything, but he just told me to sit there and look pretty. The aromas of his cooking permeated the kitchen and I felt a level of comfort I haven't felt in a long time as I sat there and let the warmth of the sun poring through the floor to ceiling windows, and the delicious aromas of cooking food melt away all my concerns. The domesticated scene surrounded me in comfort and care. Soon enough, I had a steaming plate of vegetables and shrimp stir fry sitting in front of me. My mouth watered for a different reason as I spied the jumbo shrimp cooked to perfection accompanied with a bright variety of veggies in a brown sauce.

"Wow, this looks really good." I complimented him as he took a seat right beside me. He was sitting close enough for our thighs to brush against one another, and I had to admit that I was as happy as a pampered puppy right about now.