Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Vampire gloves)

Mike

What I am doing is a severe test of my control and my willpower. There's no other way to describe what's happening to me, and the rigid control I usually have over my body. My pretty pet and his delicious responses are surely going to be the end of me. I was sure of it. Fuck, and this is only our first time playing together.

Damn, I'm going to have to dig deep and brush up on my skills. It was time to get my head in the game, and draw out my inner Dominant in order to get through this. But god damn, every time I looked up and caught sight of the mouthwatering view of Joseph in front of me, I was floored. He is the epitome of perfection in his utter submission. My pet simply made me want to just fuck him until we're both crippled.

If I could have patted myself on the back I would have for pulling this scene out of nowhere. When I'd came through the door this evening, playing with my boy was not on my list of things to do. In all actuality, I wanted to come home, eat something, and cuddle with Joseph in my arms for the rest of the evening. But my boy needed, and it was my job as his Dom to make sure that all his needs are met, he's fully satisfied. He feels cherished, secure, and happy.

My intentions for our quiet night at home were shot straight to hell when I walked into my house, only to see my beautiful baby and all that flawless skin of his on full display for my viewing pleasure. I'd barely been able to concentrate on my food. If someone had asked me what I'd eaten. I am here to tell you that I don't have a clue. My dinner was shoveled into my mouth, I'd only skirted the fine line of proper decorum so that my pet would know I'd enjoyed and appreciated his efforts in preparing my meal.

My cock pulsed between my naked thighs as I studied Joseph's trembling body trussed up in the sex swing in before me. I've been edging him for over an hour, his tight, toned body was slick with sweat. His sculpted chest heaved with exertion, as he desperately tried to breathe around the ball gag I'd strapped in his mouth.

He was sightless, the blindfold I'd placed on him was secured in place. He could only hear me when I chose to be heard. He couldn't verbally respond around the gag. But those needy, sweet little whimpers bubbling out of his throat was enough to have the veins in my shaft bulging with the need to plunge balls deep into his slicked, tormented little hole.

With him in the swing, he was at the perfect height for me to just step in, and glide my dripping cock into his quivering entrance. The perfect little star was winking invitingly at me, but what had really got my blood pumping through my veins was the sights of the weights I'd fitted to the base of his ball sack. The weights extended his nuts and caused his balls to protrude obscenely large in his scrotum sack. They were round and swollen, just begging to be licked and sucked to my heart's content.

I'd get there, soon I'll use my tongue to taste and tease every inch of my boy's delectable skin, but first, I had to calm my body's own responses to all the stimulus I've put my pet through thus far. I'd just finished using the sounds on his beautiful cock. The shiny silver buds had looked so delicious as the sound disappeared down the length of his urethra, only the sleek balls were left peeking out the bulbous tip of his weeping cock.

Joseph had almost passed out by the time I inserted the largest of the sounds and stretched his urethra to capacity. My boy had whined and moaned around the gag, but he remained stock still as he took everything I gave him. He did me proud, so much so that I was standing here with my own desire, my own lust riding me like a demon. I wanted nothing more than to call it a day and bury myself so deep inside of him, that I wouldn't know where I ended or where he began.