{4.} Punished And Disobeyed

(Slight content will be said) A Fair Warning!!!!

Him. Him. All I see is him.
One day, I was walking from school. I saw my boy best friend. I walked with him until he was home.

He wanted me to stay but I told him no and that I had to get home.
He pulled me inside and said to just wait for a little. I said okay and we walked to his room.

We got there and I seat down on his bed. All of sudden, he kissed me. I didn't like him like that. I liked him more of a brother type of way.

He kissed me on my neck and pushed me onto his bed where he was on top of me.

"No. I'm not ready for this! You can't force me into anything!" I yell. He ignored me as he took off his shirt.

I started to cry because I was insecure at my age.
I was only 15! That's why I always be cussing and doing bad things because after that day it changed my life.

He moved away not to long after he did what he did to me.

I never saw him again.

I still had one arm handcuffed to the bed. I was turned over on my side with him beside me. After a few minutes, I felt as he got up. He didn't rape me thank god!

I closed my eyes and acted like I was sleeping.

I felt as my other hand was released from the handcuff. My hand fell to my side as I still had my eyes closed.

I heard the door open then close.

I seat on the side of the bed and saw a phone on the stand. He must've left his phone!

I quickly grabbed it and dialed my parents home.

"Mr. Lontisio! I'm so glad you called! I gotten the money you paid me for my daughter and I would like to say thank you. Look my wife is out and so is my other daughter. They don't know and I would like it if they don't!" My dad says. He f**king sold me!?!

"Mr. Lontisio?"
"This is your daughter asshole! I f**king hate you!" I yell and hung up.

I started to cry as I dialed my moms number.

"Mr. Lontisio?" She answers.

"Mom." I say above a whisper.
"Oh my god! Ethilia!" She says.
"Is that my sister!?! Let me speak to her!!" Shealia yells.

"I have no time. Listen, I want to come home! I don't want to be here!" I say.
"Dad sold me to Lontisio! I don't want to be here anymore!" I say through my tears.

"What did he do?" She ask.
"He almost raped me!"
I heard as the phone drops and the line goes dead.

I throw the phone and it hits the wall with a thud.

I get off the bed and paste around the floor. I turned around and saw Lontisio standing there.

Edited this part since I didn't want that in here!