{12.} "Open Your Eyes!"

Lontisio POV

10 Hours Later...

Ethilia was still resting and I had to take care of some business.

All of a sudden, there was a loud scream and I quickly got up and ran to where the scream was coming from...

"Ethilia!" I yell.

Her mother and sister was in there trying to come her down but couldn't.

Ethilia had her eyes closed and was crying. She was screaming and moving around.

I grabbed hold of her hands and looked at her.

"Ethilia... Ethilia! Open your eyes!" I yell at her. She shakes her head and continued to scream and cry.

"Ethilia. Calm down! Open your eyes now!" I yell back. She was breathing out of her mouth as she slowly calmed down and opened her beautiful eyes. She started crying harder as she snatched her hands away.

"Ethilia." I say.

"No! How do you know my name!?!" She yells.

... What!?!

"Oh god. Ethilia." Shealia says running to her.

"Shealia." She hugs her tightly and I know now that it's just some memory lost.

I walked out of the room to give them some space.

I went to my office and continued to work on my papers before there was a knock on the door.

"Sir, Ethilia wants to speak with you." Her sister says.

I get up and walk to the room. It was just Ethilia so I locked the door behind me.

"Eth-"

"Lontisio... I can remember now. Including what happened to me." She says slowly. I look down then back up at her.

"I'm going to kill the rest for you and for me." I say. "I promise."

"No..." She started crying softly. I walked to her and wiped them away.
"They raped me every 10 minutes! Sick bastards!" She sniffs and wipes her own tears.

"I know." I didn't know what to say to her. I felt bad for her. I hugged her and surprisingly she hugged me back putting tears on my shirt.

"I'm doing this for a purpose." She mutters.

"I know." I say again while laughing at her.

"Not because of that because you're warm and I'm sleepy." She says laying back down staring at me.

"Get some rest, okay?" I say Kissinger her cheek.

"I'm still mad at you." She reminds me as I walked to the door.

I smirked at the comment.
"I know."