{19.} One Last Breath

Lontisio POV

Lontisio POV

The funeral was today.

I couldn't believe this...

Shealia still doesn't know and I don't know how to tell her tell her..

She's dead!

...and Ethilia..

She is in bad shape. I shot her!
It wasn't like I was trying to but I quickly shot her dad... Straight in the head.

It was in the chest... She screamed loudly and I felt the bullet go straight through me as well.

",NO!" Her sister yelled crying.

"I need you to take her out of here." I say to one of my men and he nodded before picking up a now struggling shealia.

"NO! SHE IS NOT DEAD! SHE CAN'T BE! NOOO!" I ran to Ethilia and picked her up and felt a faint pulse.
"Shit." I mumble a few tears actually came out..
"

No.." I started running to the car and put her inside.

"Boss-"

"JUST FOLLOW ME!" I yell.

I strapped her in the seat and closed the door.

I walked over to the drivers side and got.

"Come on you piece of shit I call a car!" I yell and started it up before going up to the speed of 100 in a matter of seconds.

"Everything's going to be okay."

So much blood was covering her.

Once we got to the hospital, I quickly took her out and ran inside.

"HELP ME! SHE HAS BEEN SHOT!"

Ethilia POV

I woke in a hospital with a painful gasp coming from my mouth and gasping uncontrollably. Looking around the room, I noticed my sister. I began to stop.... my gasps slowly calmed to a stop as I sighed.

The nurse came in and smiled at me.
"It's nice to finally see you awake... Mr. Lontisio is on his way here and you can get some rest." I only nod and started to crying which wakes up my sister.

"OH MY GOSH! ETHILIA!" Shealia yells running and hugging me tightly. I weakly smile and stutter out a hey.

The nurse gives me some water and a pill. "It helps with the pain." I say a thanks and take the pills before drinking the water.

"I- it hurts." I close my eyes trying hard to not fall unconscious.
"what does?"

"My heart." I whisper then a low breeze flew over me.

I opened my eyes and looked to see Lontisio. He looked at me very well hurt.

"And it's because of me..." he comes and sits on the side after dismissing Shealia from the room.

"I'm sorry-" I interrupt him and looked down to see alot of tubes connected to my chest and it hurts.

"You... Shot me?" I ask.

"By Accident. You moved and-and I shot too soon." I started crying.

"My dad..."

"Dead.."

My mom..."

He looks down.

"It was too late and we couldn't find her soon enough. They killed her."

"NO!" I yell. He comes and kisses my forehead.
"Please... Just get some rest. We can talk more later."

I felt something at the back of my neck, then I slowly closed my eyes.

"I love you." He whispers.

I whispered back softly with one last tear going down my face,
"I love you too."

THE

END

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Not always a happy ending sorry...