Chapter One.

"My name is Barry Allen and I was the fastest man alive. When I was a child I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. I hunted down the man who killed my mother but in doing so I opened up our world to new threats. Threats like Zoom came along with his army of meta-humans from another Earth to kill me because Zoom was obsessed with being the fastest. Zoom murdered my father in front of my eyes and tried to destroy the entire universe hoping to leave only our Earth.Me with my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs along with Dr. Wells from Earth 2 succeeded in stopping Zoom but in search of peace and happiness, I traveled back in time and saved my mother from The Man In Yellow."

But, that changed everything. 

I was, The Flash.  

*Barry's P.O.V.*

"Wake up Barry, it's already 9. You'll be late for work", a sweet feminine voice echoed in my ears. I woke up and was baffled, this wasn't my house!

"Joe? Iris? Wally? where are you guys?", I screamed into the hallway.

A woman appeared with a tray in her hand. It wasn't just any woman, it was my mom.

"Since when did you start mumbling in your sleep Barry? Now quickly eat this and get ready for work. You're already late! Also, dad sends kisses. He left an hour ago for the clinic", she said before she walked out of the room.

"Mom? Dad? what?", I looked at her with a confused expression along with an overwhelming heart, my mom was alive. I tried to whoosh out of bed only to fall on the floor hurting myself.

I didn't have my powers. What was happening?

I quickly changed and went down to the kitchen. There she was, my beautiful mom standing there alive in front of me. God knows how much I had yearned for this day to come. Everything was alright, mom was alive, dad was alive and I was happy but I didn't have my powers.

"Barry, umm someone from your office called. They said that there has been another attack at Central City Park. You need to hurry. Go, do your thing my beautiful boy", mom said.

I ran to her and hugged her tight, as tight as I could. "I love you mom, I love you so much." I said as tears streamed down my eyes.

"I love you too Barry, what's wrong? Are you okay? Why are you crying sweetheart?", my mom asked with worry in her eyes. "Nothing, I'm just really happy to see you mom." I said holding her hands tightly.

"Okay...Now off you go and check out that attack thing. God knows, we all will die soon if this keeps going on" mom said while she ran her hands through my hair.

"Attack? Attack by whom? And what thing?", I questioned.

"By that monster, The Man In Yellow and his little soldiers of course. What's wrong with you Barry? Did you lose your memory or something?", she said with a chuckle.

"I need to go. I'll see you later mom. I love you", I muttered as I kissed her cheek and sped off towards the C.C.P.D. , well as fast I could run of course. I reached there and went straight to Joe. "Barry you're late! I can't keep covering up like this for you every time. Be on time!" Joe hissed. 

"Okay, what is happening here? Where is Iris?" I asked. "What? Iris is with Eddie. Don't you remember, they are on their honeymoon. What did you forget to drink your milk in the morning Barr?", Joe said with a quizzed expression. Just then I saw the 2 desks behind Joe, they were labelled- "Det. Eddie Thawne" and the second was "Det. Iris West-Thawne". My jaw dropped to the floor.

IRIS AND EDDIE WERE MARRIED? IRIS WEST-THAWNE? SHE WAS A DETECTIVE? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD?

THIS, IS NOT HAPPENING.