Chapter Two.

Everything had changed, everyone had changed and worst of all, I couldn't do anything about it because I didn't have my powers. I decided to go to S.T.A.R. Labs and try to figure a way out of this. There has to be something which can be done.

I walked towards S.T.A.R. Labs. The building was completely normal and it was just like I remember. What was different was that, it was fully functional and it was streaming with people and it wasn't labelled as a hazardous location like it was in my original timeline. I went inside the building but they wouldn't let me enter.

"I'm Barry! Barry Allen. I come here all the time! I need to meet someone!", I screamed.

"Sorry sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave", the guard said.

"Could you please call Cisco Ramon? Or Caitlin Snow? I just want to talk to them", I sighed and begged. The guard finally let me in and made me sit in a waiting room. I fiddled around until the door opened. Cisco walked in.

"Cisco! Oh man, thank god you're here. You have no idea what happened-", I began but I was cut off by him asking, "Do I know you bro?"

This is insane. They did not even know me. 

"Okay listen, this is going to sound insane but I'm from a different timeline", I said to him.

"You what?", he stood there gaping at me.

"Just, let me meet Dr. Wells and Caitlin. I need to talk to you 3, please just listen to me. This is very important", I pleaded. Cisco agreed and I followed him to the lab.

Caitlin walked in with a confused look and then Dr. Wells walked in. Yes, he WALKED in.

"Cisco says you have something to say to us? Better hurry because we have a lot of things to do today Mr. Allen", Dr. Wells said looking at his watch. I looked at the board behind him. It was like a "MY THOUGHTS" kinda board. 

-Take Tess to dinner.

-Work on the Particle Accelerator.

-Feed Grodd

"The Particle Accelerator hasn't been formed yet?", I asked.

"What? How do you know about it? We have just put in a few ideas. It's just a notion at the moment strange man", Caitlin said with an alarmed face.

Just then the TV screen flashed a news which left me weak at the knees.

"The Man In Yellow and Captain Cold have attacked the Central City Gold Reserve. The place is being evacuated and 4 civilians have been found dead"

"The Man in Yellow? and Cold? How are they related?", I asked.

"Man, are you new to this place? The Man In Yellow and his little Rogues gang aka, Snart and Rory along with his monster of a sister, Lisa Snart have taken over Central City. They practically rule the place bro. We are trying to find ways to stop them but it's just not happening. If this keeps going on, we'll all be dead soon", Cisco said with a sad look.

"Okay, you guys need to sit down. I have to tell you a lot of things which I guess will hit you pretty hard", I said as I motioned them to sit.

"I hope you don't tell us that you can run at super speed like that Yellow guy bro", Cisco said sarcastically.

"Well, in my timeline I could. I was The Flash.", I said.

"The who-now?", Caitlin asked.

"Okay so basically I'm from a different timeline. My world is exactly like yours but the people are not doing the same thing and like your world is way behind mine", I said desperately trying to make them understand.

"You mean, like a parallel universe?", Wells said raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, "Not exactly but essentially a different version of the same time. Like different versions of a TV show or something like that."

I explained them every little detail about my world and they all were shocked to find out about the Particle Accelerator already being formed and me time traveling and how we took down the Man In Yellow and then Zoom coming in through the breaches and finally how I using my time remnant technique, prevented the world from coming to an end.

"So the time-continuum theory and the multi-verse theory and dark matter theory, they are all true? This is all so fascinating Mr.Allen, please go on."

"So Dr. Wells from Earth 2 comes here to help us catch Zoom because Zoom had his daughter. We catch Zoom and prevent the world from an end-", I said but I am again cut off by Cisco who says, "Yeah so everyone's happy man. What's the problem here?"

"Well, I traveled back in time again and saved my mom from the Man In Yellow and that, changed everything.", I said with a tone of guilt.