Chapter Six.

Cisco looked at me weirdly and zoned out for a moment.
Basically, he vibed something.

"What did you see Cisco?", I asked.

"You time traveled ,didn't you?", he asked demandingly. "No? Why would I? I was like right here", I said trying my best to sound normal.

Cisco said, "I saw 2 speedsters, like 2 Flashes. Hence, I assumed you did, nevermind." I nodded and shrugged off all the questions. I decided it was best to keep my mouth shut about this.

I didn't say anything about this to anyone. I went to the kitchen to see Iris.

"Iris, about us, I want to say something-", before I could finish, I heard a loud thud. We rushed to the hall to see Wally lying on the floor.

We rushed him to S.T.A.R. Labs.

"What happened?", I asked Joe.

"He was fixing the bulb, I guess he got a jolt of current or something", he said. We sat there waiting for Caitlin to give us a verdict.

"He's in a coma", Caitlin declared after a while. I looked at Joe and Iris, they were tearing up.

"Isn't it the same? The same thing happened to me as well, right?", I asked Caitlin.

She looked at me wide eyed. "He was hit by the dark matter too, the time when we tried giving you your speed back", she said almost scared to suggest the obvious. 

"The 2 speedsters I saw in my vibe were you two, Barry and Wally", Cisco said eerily.

I walked up to Wally who lay unconscious. I placed my hand on his and passed on a jolt of lightning to him and he jolted right up.  

"What happened?", Wally asked.
I smiled and threw a mug at Wally only to see Wally baffled after he caught it. "Something, is wrong guys. Everything is moving so...slow?", Wally said looking at us with horror .

"The world isn't slowing down Wally, you're moving too fast. Come on, I got lots to teach you", I said with a smile.

"Welcome, Baby Flash!", Iris said as she hugged him. "HEY, I assign the names around here!", Cisco said almost getting offended.

I took Iris to the corner while Caitlin ran some tests on Wally. I held her hands and said, "So, about us. I was saying something before."

Iris said, "Go on, Barry." as she held my hand tighter.

"I love you Iris and I thought about us. I have had my share of peace. Life is too short and unexpected. I want to spend the rest of mine with you, face all the ups and downs with you. So what do you say, we give this a shot?", I asked her in an excited manner.

She didn't reply but I got my answer when she leaned in and kissed me.

*A few hours later*

"Learn to control your speed Wally, know when to stop. Don't let anything distract you. Focus on yourself and follow my lead okay?", I said.
Wally nodded, "Let's do this." as he wore his gear.

"Ready, Flash?"
"Yes, Flash!"

"On your marks! Get set!..."

"Run, Wally, Run!" I said before we both raced each other towards the sunset.

Well, nothing really changed after all. I learnt my lesson of not messing with time because sometimes it's better to let things happen the way they were supposed to. Everything in this world happens for a reason and we just need to embrace it and move on, as fast as we can.

"My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive.
No wait, scratch that.
Me and Wally are the fastest men alive and together with the help of our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, we fight crimes and make sure that the people in this world remain safe."

*Guys! I hope you liked this story. It took me a lot of time to think over it and I did take a few references from the comics but I still made it my own. Vote, comment and share if you like it!
Thanks :)*