Chapter Three.

"I've lost my powers, you all don't know who I am. Iris is married to Eddie, The Reverse Flash aka The Man In Yellow is alive and is terrorizing Central City, all because I saved my mother from dying", I said as I looked at them with remorse.

"So what now? Even if whatever you said right now is true, how can we help you?", Caitlin asked.

"I need you to build me a Particle Accelerator, I need to get my powers back", I said.

"So that you can go back in time and prevent your other self from saving your mother thereby resetting the timeline to its original version, right Mr. Allen?", Dr. Wells asked.

I nodded. "But how do we make it Barry? We have the designs and all but the tech? It won't work unless we have the right combination", Cisco said.

"Well, I might be able to help you. In my free time I had been studying up about the accelerator so I know how it works and all and don't make a huge machine, make one powerful enough to siphon the lighting from the atmosphere and direct it towards me and hence giving me my powers so that I can go back and make everything normal", I said gravely.

"Okay Mr. Allen, tell us what you know", Dr. Wells said.

I explained them the working of the accelerator as it was in my timeline and how Cisco had made a wand which absorbed the electrons in the air and hence directed the lightning from the satellite towards me.

"Brilliant! Barry, that's just brilliant. I think we can immediately start working on it and try to get your powers back. Cisco, come on let's go", Dr. Wells eagerly stood up and walked to his work station with Cisco right behind him.

I went to the Central City Gold Reserve to see Joe and the C.C.P.D. and do my C.S.I. work. "Late again, are we Allen?", Captain Singh said as he glared at me.

"What's up Barry? All okay?", Det. Chyre asked as he walked by, he was dead in my timeline, it was so creepy to see him alive and talking to me.

I walked towards the back of the building only to face the person I never hoped to see again, The Man in Yellow.

"Well, well look who we have here? The Flash? Oh wait, you're just Barry Allen. Oh I wish I could kill you now Barry Allen but I want you to watch this city and then this world crumple to pieces with your very own eyes and you Barry, will not be able to do anything", he said in his demonic voice.

"Shut it Thawne. I will find a way out of this", I said with anger.

"You can't, this world will not have the Particle Accelerator before 2020, that is why I didn't kill the real Harrison Wells, and till then this world won't even exist", he threatened as he whooshed away.

I went back to S.T.A.R. Labs and went to Dr. Wells.

"Dr. Wells, I have a question. I went back to save my mother, how can such a small act change so much?", I asked as Thawne's words echoed in my head.

"Well, theoretically look at it like a ripple. When you traveled back and saved your mother, ripples of distortion radiated out through that point of impact shifting everything just a tiny bit but just enough to make this happen", he answered as he wrote a few equations and algorithms on his board.

"Oh", was all I said before I sat down thinking about the massive blunder I had done.

"Don't worry Mr. Allen, we'll get you your powers back. We've already started building the machine", Wells said with a smile. I wish it was this version of Wells who was there to guide me through every meta-human attack instead of the man who had murdered my mother.

"So you can run faster than the speed of sound? Well, for a man like that you appear really sluggish Barry", Caitlin joked. I chuckled and I got up and began helping them in any way I could.

I returned home at 9 in the night. Quite a lot of work had been done. Tomorrow, we would be trying it on me. Tonight was the one and only night I get to spend with my mother and I wanted to make the most of it.

"Hey slugger!", my dad remarked as I came home. Zoom had crushed his heart right in front of my eyes and here he was sitting alive and happy.

"Hey Dad", I said.

I went to my mother and sat with her, I talked about all the things I ever wanted to ask her and talk about. I saw my childhood albums with her making jokes and laughing with dad at small things.
It was the best night of my life and I would do anything to get it back.

"I love you mom, I love you dad", I said after we finished watching this video of me of when I was little.

I went to bed and my mom came to say goodnight.

"Sweet dreams my beautiful boy", she said in her melodious voice.

"I love you mom", I said one last time.

"I love you too Barry", she said before she left the room.