Chapter one, ...I've lived here for two years.

Chapter one.
"....I've lived here for two years."

-~-Destiny Lynn's POV-~-
Hi, I'm Destiny Lynn. I'm a daughter of Poseidon, little half sister of Percy Jackson.
I'm 18 years old, and I was brought to camp in the middle of the war with Gaea. I'm kinda friends with the seven, but I keep to myself. I'm generally quite, and I'm very awkward, and I was forced to meet people today by my brother.

I sigh straightening my before walking out of my cabin. Percy had gone ahead and went down to the dining pavilion with Annabeth already, knowing my protest of getting out of bed.
I was a bit late, but I didn't mind. I liked to show up late, if people are already eating they're less likely to look at me when I enter.

I was walking to the dining pavilion when I bumped into someone, I stumbled back frowning before looking up. I've never seen him here before... He looked about 18, shaggy black hair with dark dark brown eyes. He was dressed in head to toe black with an aviator jacket on. Three things that struck me about him, other than the obvious use of black, the dark circles under his eyes, and the black sword strapped to his waist. It looked like a Stygian Iron sword but I was one of the only people at camp one. Also the fact he looked just like Nico di Angelo, from the Percy Jackson books.

Now I know what you're thinking, the Percy Jackson books? Isn't this some fanfiction? Nope.
I used to be a huge Percy Jackson nerd, read about it, obsessed over it, I loved it to death. But at the age of 17 I found out the books were all real. Let's just say I was freaking out. 

And another thing... I used to have a crush on Nico di Angelo himself. But, I'm gonna play it cool.
All cool.
Oh gods, I'm doomed.
I just stare at him for a moment with my eyebrow raised before sticking my hand out for him to shake.
"Hi! I'm Destiny." He stares at my hand for a moment assessing me before taking my hand in his. I bit my lip, hoping I wasn't too loud, not wanting to bother him.
"....Nico." I fight back a grin hearing it was actually him. After being at camp for a year and never seeing him, I was amazed he was actually here.

"Lovely to meet you, I'm a daughter of Poseidon. You?" I ask dropping his hand. He looks away almost expecting rejection before stuffing his hands in his pockets.
"Hades." A small smile makes its way onto my lips as I nod.
"Cool." He looks back to me his brows furrowed in confusion.
"Cool?" I tilt my head to the side at his question and slowly nod.
"Yeah. Cool." I flip my hair over my shoulder before continuing.

"Is there a problem with that?" He slowly shakes his head saying 'no' before getting himself together and speaking again.
"It's just a bit strange. Most people are scared of kids of Hades." I shrug my shoulders and shove my hands in my jacket pockets.
"You're interesting. Certainly not scary. But you're interesting. Though, I am most interested in your sword..." I mutter at the end my eyes seemingly fixed on the beautiful weapon. I might have had a huge crush on him in the past, but damn, that sword was perfect.

"Stygian-" I cut him off as he goes to explain it to me.
"Stygian Iron yes, you're the only other person at camp to have one.." I hum curiously, taking a hand out of my pocket and putting my thumb up to my lip and biting at the nail blushing at the fact I interrupted him.
"You have one?" He asks in surprise. I nod once and reach up to my necklace and rip the glowing blue heart off of the chain. I smile, the feeling of my sword, 'κεανοί Καρδιά', or Oceans Heart, in my hands again.
I continue to smile seeing the look on Nico's face. It was mixed between surprise and confusion.
"Where did you get this?" He asks. I shrug before respond.

"It was on my bed one day. I assumed it to be a gift from my father or another God or Goddess that had taken a liking to me." I respond softly.
"....Strange. From what I know there hasn't been a sword modeled like this for a long time... Perhaps since before the war..." He mutters looking down at the sword before looking back up at me.
"How long have you been at camp? A month or so?" I raise my eyebrow at him and laugh slightly.
"...I've lived here for two years... Or well, around two months away from it."
"Really? How come I've never heard of the only daughter of Poseidon?" He asks smirking. I frown a bit and shrug.
"I avoid people. I'm pretty sure most of camp doesn't know me." I tell him softly.
"...That's surprising for a daughter of Poseidon. Are you mean't to be all beach happy, and loud?" As soon as he finishes his sentence I glare at him.