Chapter two, this is such a fanfiction.

Chapter two.
This is such a fanfiction.

----------------
July 28th 2016 10:43 AM
Des the nerd: ...Happy Birthday sis.
Erinisbored is typing...
Erinisbored: DESTINY LYNN WHERE IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN. IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!
Des the nerd: ...Well. I expected worse. Hi Rinny.
Erinisbored: YOU EXPECTED WORSE WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU EXPECTED WORSE YOU LIL SHIT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, YOU WENT MISSING ONE DAY, ONLY YOUR PHONE, MONEY AND SOME CLOTHES GONE, YOU CANT ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY!
Des the nerd: I mean- I can. Though, I can choose not to. Anyways, I'm alive. And let's just say I have a story to tell you...
Erinisbored is calling you.
-----------------

"Hey RinRin." I grin waving at the video.
"Destiny mother fucking Lynn. You better have a good explanation for what happened." I laugh but nod.
"Why of course. Well.. Let's start with this..." I wave my hand and have water hold my phone up, before standing up and backing away slightly.
"I'm a demigod. I'm the daughter of Poseidon." I say grinning crazily. She stares at me for a moment before she starts freaking out.

"Are you serious?! Oh my lord- wait.. Gods? Oh my gods?" She asks, then starts rambling. I roll my eyes. She hasn't changed at all. I step forward and grab my phone from the water and call it off, just walking around on the lake.
"Oh! Hey, remember that vapor travel thing you always used to talk about?! Can you actually do that? And blood bending?! Are you a natural at sword fighting?!" She questions really fast.
I pause thinking about the questions.
"I haven't tried, yes, and actually, yes. So, you doing well Rinny?" I ask her smiling as I kinda skate around on the water.
"More or less. It got kinda bad when you up and left but Evan kept me up I guess." She smiles sadly at me and I frown knowing I made her upset.

"Are you okay now?" I ask softly.
"Now that I know you're alive, yes. You know you need to talk to your mum and brother right?" I sigh and run my hands through my hair.
"I know, but I can't actually call them. It's dangerous enough calling you, but them is just too much." I mutter sadly. Suddenly Rins eyes widen in realization.
"If demi gods are real...." I realize what shes about to do and start shushing her as I look around, but it was a bit too late.
"...DOES THAT MEAN NICO DI ANGELO IS REAL!?" I blush and facepalm.

"You're an idiot Rinny! You do realize he actually could be anywhere in the forest, and probably just heard you!" I exclaim looking beet red.
"Awww, you look so red!" She laughs.
"Piss off you prick." I mutter to her.
"Have you meet Nico yet?!" She suddenly gasps. I bite my lip and nod. She squeals but stops suddenly.
"...Hey Des." I look at her with an eyebrow raised.
"..Sup?" I ask tilting my head.
"...You might wanna turn around." I pause my walking and sigh looking at her.
"...This is such a fanfiction." I mutter as I turn seeing Nico standing in the tree line. I let out another sigh then mutter to her again.

"Oh yeah, real fanfiction right here." Still in a call with Erin I walk towards Nico with a frown on my face.
"Yes?" I ask with sassy tone. Before he could even reply Erin starts pretty much screaming
"DES AND NICO SITTING IN A-" I hang up the call before she can continue knowing she'd embarrass me to the point where I couldn't even look at Nico if she finished that rhyme.
"Sorry... Continue." I say frowning.
"..I heard someone scream my name, I came to check it out..." Nico mutters looking at my phone. I quickly text Erin that I'd talk to her later before closing the app, locking my phone, and sticking it in my jacket pocket

"Well, everything's fine, so I'll talk to you later." I say coldly, turning around and walking off.
What am I doing?! This guy has been my crush for like, 5 years. I'm an idiot... I bite my lip and mess with my lavender hair as I walked back to camp.
I pull out my phone again before I get back to camp and lean against a tree texting Erin what I just did. She just laughed at me and told me I was an idiot. I groan, close my eyes, and bang my head against the tree.
"Careful, don't wanna destroy any brain cells, that is, if you have any left." My eyes snap open and I see Nico again. I groan annoyed.