Chapter three, I'm just that unlucky.

Chapter three,
I'm just that unlucky.

-~-Destiny's POV-~-
I stare in annoyance at Nico as he walks over to me awkwardly, with his hands in his pockets.
"Do you always creep up on people, or is it just me?" I mutter frowning. I normally wouldn't be so cold towards him, but after hearing about Aphrodite I wanted to avoid him.
His eyes flicker to the lake then back to me as he frowns.
"I normally come here to be alone, no one else knows about it, other than us." He mutters and turns to walk away.

"You're already here, might as well stay." I tell him before I turn around and stretch a bit, then doing a dive into the lake. I hum slightly as I twirl around and do flips underwater, quickly getting bored.
I did this so often it wasn't even fun anymore. I sigh and swim up to the surface hearing a new song come on. I stop a bit below the surface, being able to hear the song fine from here. 

It was Mz. Hyde by Halestorm, and to be honest it was fairly amazing. I laugh as I sing along to it and do stupid dance moves underwater. I use my powers to launch myself down to the bottom of the lake where I danced around and sang, playing with the naids, and any fish I found.
"Say hello to something scary! The monster in my brain, just give in and you won't be sorry.. Hello it's Mz. Hyde!" I finish off the song and swim back up grinning happily.

I had kinda switched back to my normal personality, music always seems to do that to me, but I had to be careful, I don't like people to know what I'm really like. They like to judge me for it, so I prefer to hide myself.
"You have an interesting taste in music." Nico says smirking. I smile sarcastically and pull myself out of the lake.
"Yup, it ranges anywhere from sweet love songs to screamo music." I say, then close my eyes holding my arms out. I feel the water slowly fall off me and go back to the lake, and when I finally open my eyes again I see Nico looking at me curiously. I roll my eyes and glare at him.

"What? I'm sure you've seen Percy do something similar before, what's so surprising?" He stands up from where he was sitting next to the lake, and walks over to me and looks at my tattoos.
"Nothing, these tattoos just look familiar. When did you get them?" He asks suspiciously. I rolled my eyes and thought about it for a moment.
"16 I think, instead of having a big sweet sixteen I got tattoos, must I say I preferred it." I say with a closed mouth smile. Nico's eyes look over my tattoos again before stopping on my neck. He steps forward and pushes my hair off of my neck.

Oh gods, still have that crush, 100% still have that crush, oh my gods, why is he so close to me! I mentally panic and go to back up but he grabs my wrist, he was studying my heart tattoo first, then he looked at my right wrist and read that one too.
"I've seen these both before, exact same place. Really, who are you Destiny? Where have I seen you." He asks me, studying my face. I attempt to pull my wrist away, but he keeps me there.
"I've never met you before today Nico. Not once." I hiss, my blue eyes flashing dangerously. As he keeps looking at me he seems to realize something.

"You're lying." I cringe and attempt to pull away again, this time he pulls my other wrist to him too, so I'm pretty stuck for the moment, though if I wanted I could attempt to sweep his feet out from under him, but I'm pretty sure he thinks I might try that, so I better not.
"I'm not I've never seen you before!" I exclaim, trying not to blush at how close we've gotten.
"You might not have seen me before but you've known about me. You almost didn't look surprised when I saw you today, and when I told you my name, and who my father was. So how did you know who I was?" He rattles off, and I'm not gonna lie, I was really surprised that he realized all of this, I'm a fairly decent actress and most people don't realize when I lie.

"Hazel ha-" He cut me off as soon as I try to lie again.
"Try again." Nico demands getting angry.
"They really have talked about you before." I state, and when he tries to talk over me I wont let him, and I finish my sentence. He glares right at me and I almost flinch. Dam, his glare is scary.
I was finally annoyed as he squeezed my wrists from anger, and that's when things went wrong.
"Now Nico, I told you the truth, you have about 30 seconds before you're tossed in that lake.." I warn him, frown clear on my face.