My Best Friends Boyfriend #1

so guys, telll me what you think, and if i shoukd go back to the old one or stick with this one, I will post another part before I decide what I actually want to do, I think i like this one better, but i am writting for you guys so its up to you!

sorry if there is like spelling mistakes and stuff, sometimes i dont notice it, and yeaaah, thats about it.

soo enjoy :)

________________________________________________

/"SHIT!" I said to my self. If I am late one more time I'm going to get detention. I ran through the hallways, not worrying about going to my locker and quickly pushed the door the open to my homeroom and flew inside.

"Thea, your late again" Ms Ryan commented without even looking up at me. Fuck. 'BRRRIIIIING'.

"No I'm not, that was the bell" I remarked whilst making my way to my seat, where my friends Jordyn, Adele, Alexia were sitting.

"Whatever, just sit down" whoa, bitch much? "Okay class today we have a new student, everyone this is Brody Forrest, Brody stand up and tell everyone a little something about your self" someone who I assumed was Brody seeing as I haven't ever seen him in the room before stood up just as I sat down. He had blondish-brownish hair that was slightly curly, with bright jade green eyes. He was dressed in the school sweater, but wearing jeans and t-shirt instead of the usual tie, dress shirt and slacks. He looked kind of hot. In like a sort of bad boy way. He caught me assessing him and I quickly looked away.

"Well, I'm Brody, and I'm only at this school because I got expelled from my last one and this is the only school that would take me so close to the end of the year" he sat down. So I was right about him being a bad boy. I turned in my seat so I could face the girls.

"So ladies, what do we think?" I asked

"I like the bad boy part, but the other girls would never approve" said Alexia. I looked her up and down, trust me, if the group accepted her, they would accept Brody. She was never in the 'popular' group, as people call us. But she was immediately accepted into Mia's Group of preps, so when they started getting really bitchy to her, Jordyn, Adele and I, took her under our wings and she started hanging out with us, she has been best friends with Adele ever since. This was at the start of the year, all of us girls have been friends since at least 7th grade, but Alexia only came to school with us at the beginning of this year, freshman year.

"Well I think he's kinda cute" replied Adele, trust her to say something like that.

"He's the one I was telling you about Thea, the one who went to school with my cousin. They had a fight, because he pissed on my cousin's friend's iPod" said Jordyn, I laughed. How could I forget, the famous Brody Forrest./

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I slammed my hand down on my bedside table, hoping I would shut the stupid alarm off. It worked so I rolled over and smilled to my self, sleep, what a wonderful word.

"Thea! Get your fat ass up now or your walking to school. I'm not going to be late again!" the devil yelled from downstairs.

I groaned. Morning. School. Fuck my life. I got up and walked over to my mirror, my long blond hair was a mess, I definitely needed to wash it, my eyes were bright blue today, which was a change from yesterdays sea green, and my body was so slumped I looked like a hunch back. "ew" I said out loud, although no one else was around. I walked out of my room and down the stairs to have some breakfast.

As I sat eating my cereal my brother walked into the room. "Eating again I see, you should crash diet or something, I can see your thunder thighs from across the street" he said, this is why he is the devil. Never anything nice to say to me. "Shut the fuck up Drake, your ugly"