Love is just a 4 letter word

This is a new story i have had in my head for a while now. i wasnt going to upload it yet, but i thought i might see what you guys think of it.

Basically its about a girl Molly who used to be popular, but when her sister dies and her father kilss him self she backs away from all people and hides what she looks like. Kai, is the schools bad ass and most popular kid, he has always had a fasination with Molly but when she cut herself off, he didnt bother trying to talk to her. 2 years later Kai gets in some trouble and is forced to spend pretty much all his time with Molly, he sees her for who she really is and immediatly falls in love with her all over again. she doesnt want that though, Molly is hiding a lot of secrets and wont let anyone in her life. Kai tries to break through and it lands both of them in a lot of trouble with themselves and other people.

things get really complicated and interesting, with a lot of twists and love. so here is the prolouge and chapter one, tell me what you guys think.

P.S EVERY TIME THE p.o.v CHANGES, IT MEANS NEW CHAPTER.

enjoooooooooooy

MOLLY

It all happened so quickly, yet so slowly. I remember the first time I met that boy, I was six. We were at the local park and I was playing on the swing. Some boy came and pushed me off, I began crying and I watched as a different boy went straight up to the mean one and punched him in the stomach. He told him he has to have respect for girls and that he loves me. That was the first day I met him, and he said he loved me. At that moment I fell in love with him too. Too bad all good things come to an -

"Molly baby, are you sure you're okay?" I shook my head. "Oh sweetie, what's wrong?" my mom asked me.

"Him. Mommy, how could be do this to me? After everything mommy"

"I know sweetheart" she rubbed my back soothingly and I hugged her closer. "Tell me everything that happened honey, right from the start"

"Right from the start?"

"Right from the start" she confirmed.

"Well it all started after that fire at the school. You remember that one?" she nodded her head. "Well that fire, it wasn't an accident -"

KAI (k-eye)

"Please Mrs. Gennings; you have to understand the difficult time that Kai has gone through. I can guarantee you, one last chance he wont screw it up" my mother pressed. Mrs. G pondered the thought for a moment.

"One last" she emphasized the word "chance, Kai. That's it. You mess this one up and you're gone. Now as your punishment, you will assist Mr. Levi with music practice on Wednesdays and Fridays after school. On Mondays and Tuesdays, you will work off the cost of some of the damage repairing the storage and change rooms in the school gym, and on Thursdays you will volunteer your time to the schools local charity and -"

"The hospital? You've got to be kidding me" I interrupted

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" she asked, I was going to give her a smart ass remark about what I thought she looked like, but realised it was probably best just to keep my mouth shut. "Right, and on Saturdays you will receive tutoring from Miss. Molly Sanders"

"What? That's every single day of the week besides Sunday!" I exclaimed.

"Would you like me to assign you something on Sunday as well?" she asked sarcastically.

"What about football? And I don't even need tutoring"

"Actually you do, your grades have dropped and you're failing pretty much all of your classes. You know that you need to maintain a C+ average to stay on the football team"

"So I'm off the team then?"

"For the time being. Yes." Mother fucker.

*****************************************

"Yo! Kai, where you been at?" Tommy shouted from across the hall. "G banger wanted to see me" I replied monotonously. "Did you get hammered?"

"Yep"

"Dude, you didn't even do it"

"No shit, like their going to believe me"

"Don't worry everyone is praising you for it" he was right, people were smiling, clapping, hooting at me as I walked past. Not that it was any different from any other day. I mean, being the quarter back on the football team, rich, and as stunningly good looking as I am. I was bound to be the most popular guy in school. I kept walking as Tommy stopped to check out some girls. Of course they were flirting back. I saw Molly Sanders walk past and give a dirty look. Tommy responded by telling her - and I quote - to "stop looking you fat ass freak". I can tell you right now, that she isn't a freak. She just keeps to her self. After her sister and fathers death, she just stopped talking to people. She put on all this weight, started to cover up her body, her face, let her hair grow. The girl completely let go of herself. I bet she would still be pretty, if she ever let anyone see her face.

I know she only dresses like that and hides her face at school because her mom would never approve, and she always does as her mom asks. That's the other thing about her, she used to love hanging out with a bunch of people, love parties, dancing, being popular. Her older sister used to be the most popular girl in school. Jessica Sanders. Everyone loved her. She was so beautiful, friendly, cheerleader, fashion crazed. Now that I think of it, she was the complete opposite to Molly. But that's why i say was. Because once she died, all of it was gone.

It was some freak accident that killed her. Apparently she was supposed to be looking after her little brother Nathan in the pool. Her boyfriend was over and they had gone inside for a second. Any way, he began to drown and she came running out. She saved his life, but when she got him out of the pool, she let herself float backwards, next thing she knew, the big heater had been knocked into the pool and Jessica died from the electricity. Her father died a week after that, no one knows happened to him except the police. Apparently Molly's mom paid them off to keep the story out of the papers.

Imagine your sister and you father both dying within 2 weeks; I would have been exactly the same way as Molly right now, but its time to get over it. It's been 2 years; she should stop hurting her self over them.

The school day passed in a blur. It always does when you're popular. I was about to go to my car to go home when I remembered that I had to 'repair the gym' today. I walked back around to the left side of the school grounds where the gym was located. I opened the door and there was a girl in there. She had long brown hair, it had a very natural beach look to it. it kind of reminded me of Miley Cyrus. She had a wicked awesome tan and was wearing a top that cut off just after her boobs. She had on tiny shorts and was doing some kind of slow chin up on the gymnastic bars. She had the most rockinest body I have ever seen. She had abs when she tensed but a flat tight stomach when she released. Her legs and arms were thin, but defined. I don't like muscly girls, but this chick looked wicked awesome. She wasn't super skinny, but didn't have jiggles as she moved. It was so hot.

"Hey baby" I called to her from where I was standing. Her head shot up and she dropped from the bar.

"Kai?" she questioned.

"Molly?" I asked in return