My Best Friends Boyfriend #2&3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I thought i might upload this one first because it has less than my other story and i should be catching it up, I;m not sure how many pages are here yet, so i am just randomly saying it is parts 2 and 3 OKAY?

THANKS FOR READING PEEPS. (LLLLLLLLLLLL)

taayBABE!

_____________________________________________________

When school finished I walked home, knowing that the devil had detention. It's alright though because next march I get my licence and then I can drive, well after I get a car that is. As I was listening to my iPod on the way home and 'rehab' by Rhianna started playing, and for some strange reason I thought of Brody.

When I arrived home, I could hear the yelling and screaming from outside. I opened the door and just walked straight upstairs, not wanting to get involved in any family quarrels right now. I chucked my bag on the ground and grabbed my laptop off the desk then sat down on my bed and logged onto msn.

As soon as I appeared online conversations started. Jordyn asking if I was going to the party with her on the weekend. Lizzie, telling me about her holiday in the mountains, Iliana telling me about how her boyfriend Corey said he loved her but she didn't want to say it to him. Ah, such drama's I couldn't be bothered talking really so I just closed the lid of the computer so it would shut down and then lay back on my bed sighing to my self.

I looked around my self, studying my room. I had one black wall, and my floor boards were black too. The rest of my walls were a bright white, and the roof was a bunch of black and white pictures, articles, posters, tags, anything that I could find really and that was black or white and I wanted to stick on my roof was up there. All my furniture was white and I had a black duvet and black silk sheets on my bed. You're probably thinking I'm weird right? With the whole black and white themed room? But I think it's awesome because that means when I stand in here, I'm the only thing that is in colour.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I whipped it out and answered without even checking the caller ID.

"Hello, you have called Mc Lovin' if you would like to get some love press 1. If you would-"

"Thea, shut the fuck up, can I come over?"

"Yeah sure, use the window though, other wise we won't be able to hang out in my room"

"We can do a lot more than ha-"

"See you soon" I cut him off. I know he just jokes he says stuff like that, but I didn't like it when he said it just then because it felt like something in my body, was aching for him to be serious about it. I went down stairs so I could get something for us to eat when he got here. I decided on sandwiches. I made one cheese and tomato sandwich for me, and the same for him but his had ham. I grabbed a bottle of water and two glasses then made my way back up the stairs. When I got there Brody was already sitting on the bed. He had a cut up hand, it looked like it went into a blender or something, and he had bruising starting to form around his left eye. His shirt was ripped to bits and he had a busted lip. I quickly put the food and drinks onto my desk and made my way over to him.

"Your dad again?" I asked. He nodded. Fuck.

"You're staying here tonight. I don't care what you say" he didn't reply. I pulled him up and over to my bathroom, I tried to ignore the tingles I was getting as I held onto his hand. I made him sit on the counter as I got the first aid kit out of my cupboard. This isn't the first time I had to clean him up either.

"So what happened this time?" I asked as I began cleaning off his hand.

"The same as usual, he yelled, I was a smart ass, then we started throwing punches, believe it or not, his face is more fucked up than mine" he explained, then winced when I dabbed the alcohol on his hand.