Jealousy (Jimin x Reader)

You opened the door to Bangtan's dorm after coming back from having coffee with Taehyung and walked into your boyfriend, Jimin's room.

"Hey Jimin!" you greet casually.

"Where have you been?" he whined cutely while pouting.

"I was just out for coffee with Taehyung." I responded.

"Oh..." I noted the slight change of tone in his voice. Could it be? Was he jealous? Time to find out.

"Oh Jimin!" I sang out, "Is little Chimchim jealous?"

"NO!!! Of course not! First, I told you not to call me Chimchim, it's embarrassing! Secondly, why in the world would I be jealous of that 4D alien. I mean, look at him! What on Earth is there to be jealous of?" he shouted out.

"You're totally jealous!" I retorted.

"Am not!" he yelled back.

"Yes you are!" I shouted back with a hint of glee in my voice.

He stood up from his position on the bed and screamed out, "No. I'm. Not!"

"Really? Can I test that out?" I asked curiously. He paused for a while then grunted in response.

I walked out of his room and went to the living room where Jungkook was playing video games in front of the TV. I ruffled his hair in a loving manner and sat down beside him on the floor. "Hey noona!" he greeted while turning his entire body to the side as his character veered left in Mario Kart.

"Watcha playing?" I said, adding interest in my voice.

"Mario Kart. Don't you know what this game is noona?" he asked, glancing at me questioningly.

"Oh! Oh right, sorry Kookie." I said sweetly, coating my voice with sugar.

"YOU LITTLE RASCAL, JUNGKOOK STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Jimin screamed out, while heroically sauntering into the room, grabbing me by my arm, and launching me to my feet. I wobbled a bit as my feet finally found themselves stabilized on the fluffy carpet of the dorm. He protectively shielded me from Jungkook's questioning and confused view as we shuffled over to his room.

"Y/N!!! What the heck was that! Jungkook is a dangerous foe, don't you know that?!?" he yelled out. Not jealous, as if.

"Calm yourself, Jimminie!" I managed to get out, through my spurts of laughing, This boy was too cute when he was jealous.

"You think this is a game?" Jimin asked. I was unable to answer through my giggles. "Y/N!!!" He launched himself at me and started tickling my sides. I backed away and fell on his bed, trying to stop laughing and attempting to grab his arms to stop his ferocious attack.

"Ji-min..... st-o-p...pl-ea-se..." I blurted out.

He stopped his tickling and backed away, only to once again ask me, "You think this is a game, Y/N?"

I eyed the door that was so temptingly open and looked back at Jimin. "Oppa, No this is not a game. I'm so sorry." I said, faking sadness. Right after this fake apology, I jumped off the bed, ran to the door and out of the dorm leaving a screaming and jealous Jimin behind me.