Aegyo Can Accomplish Anything (Jhope x Reader)

"Jagi!!!" Jhope whined while prodding my side. I ignored him and shifted my body the opposite direction. "Jaaagggggiiiiiiiiiiii!" he whined. I ignored him again as I tried to finish looking at the post I was reading on twitter. I immersed myself in my reading and failed to notice Jhope until he started tickling me.

I laughed hysterically and flailed around until Jhope had ceased his tickle attack. "What do you want?" I said while gasping for air.

"Can you get me some food from Jin-hyung?" he pleaded.

"...Seriously..." I said surprised. That's what this kid was pestering me about.

"Pwease." Hoseok said, trying his best to do aegyo.

"FINE, FINE!" I said, finally fed up.

"Thwank you, Jagi." He called as I got up from the couch to go bother Jin.

"Jin!" I called out.

"What Y/N?" he answered back.

"I'm hungry, can you make me some food?" I requested.

"Not right now." Jin said sternly. Crap! But now I was feeling motivated to have Jin make me some grub.

Hoseok sneaked up behind me and whispered in my ear, "Y/N we have a change of plans. I repeat, a change of plans. We need to combine our aegyo forces to overcome this large obstacle called Jin's stubbornness."

I nodded along to show that I agreed with his plan. We crept over to Jin's room and sat right in front of the TV where he was watching anime. He looked at us, annoyed before pausing the show, "Y/N, Hoseok, what are the two of you trouble makers up to now."

I whispered to Hobi, "One, two, three." And then we both simultaneously clenched our hands into small fists and brought them in front of our faces to resemble a cat.

"Nya~!" I said while taking one of my hands and bringing it up to my head and swiping my invisible cat ears. "Oppaaaaaa I'm hungryyyyyyyyy!" I complained.

"Can you please give us food oh great and powerful Jin." We both pleaded, our voices harmonizing with each other. Mine being the soprano, and his being the bass.

"OK,OK, but only a snack!" Jin said, finally agreeing.

"Thank you!" we both chorused again.

Jin headed over to the kitchen where he prepared some sandwiches. He handed them over to us and warned, "Don't interrupt me again, I'm getting to a really good part in One Piece."

"Ok!" Hobi said.

We then took the food and brought it over to the computer where we watched adorable cat videos for the rest of this day.