He's Ignoring You (Yoongi/Suga x Reader)

You stare at your phone, turning it on and off every five seconds. You're looking for notifications, but there is none. You're bored, and no one is answering back. Sohui has an excuse, she's with her boyfriend. But where's your boyfriend? He certainly isn't responding back. Screw his work, you're calling him whether he likes it or not.

You turn on your phone again and scroll through the contacts, stopping at Yoongi's name. You press it and turn it on speaker. The phone rings and rings again and again until his voice pops up. But it's not the thing you want to here, "Hello, this is Yoongi. I probably didn't answer this because I'm ignoring you. Please, go away. If you want to leave a message, go ahead, I doubt I'll check it though." It went to voicemail. You run your fingers into your hair in frustration. This is the 26th time you've called him today, each time he never answers.

Next, you decide to scroll down until you hit the contact, Kookie. You press it and turn it on speaker once more.

"Hey noona, was'up?" he answers immediately. (unlike that boyfriend of yours)

"Is Yoongi at the studio?"

"Yah. why? Is he in trouble?" he chuckled.

"Yes, thank you. Bye." You say rolling your eyes as you disconnect the call. You shrug on your jacket and stuff your phone and keys into your pockets before running out of the apartment.

You walk for a good 10 minutes before you reach the Bighit studio. You pass the reception desk, the person behind it letting you in. You angrily walk up to the elevator and jam your fingers to the up button. When the elevator finally arrives, you pretty much dash in, slamming the button for the 4th floor. The elevator takes its dear sweet time as it closes the doors, plays bach in the background (god you hate bach), and ascends upwards. Finally the door softly chimes and opens, and you storm out, looking for oh poor poor Yoongi.

YOu end up finding him in his studio with his headphones on. You open the door and slam it shut. He jumps in shock before swiveling around to look at you.

"Hey babe, what up?"

"DON'T YOU WHAT UP ME!"

"You ok?" he asks, concern slipping into his voice.

"I'M PERFECTLY FINE YOU JERK!"

And he even has the nerve to laugh. Curse you Min Yoongi. "Come on babe, what's this about?"

You scream. "I'VE CALLED YOU 26 TIMES. 26 TIMES MIN YOONGI!"

The humorous expression on his face drops, replaced with a look of absolute guilt. "I-I'm sorry. My phone's off. Geez," he runs his hands through his blonde hair, "Sorry babe."

"Sorry won't cut it."

"Come over here then."

You walk over to Yoongi and push him back into the chair, creating enough room for you to sit.

"What do you want, Yoongi?"

"Shut up, just listen." he shushes as he puts his headphones on your ears. With a quick click of a button he started the music. I wanted to yell at him for being so rude but I immediately became quiet when the instrumental started playing.

The lyrics came on quickly after.

My success that not even my family could predict

Since it surprised me even more, I'm saying something more

Then the chorus came.

Gi give it to me

Money, horror, whatever is good so bring it on

Gi give it to me

The song quickly ends, leaving you wanting more.

"Do you like it?"

You're silent, not wanting to say anything to boost his already large ego.

"Come on babe."

"Ummm... it was ok I guess." you nervously said.

"Ok, thanks for your input. I'll continue working on it and disregarding your presence until it's up to your tastes." he teased.

"NOPE!! SORRY I MISSPOKE! IT'S ACTUALLY THE GREATEST THING YOU'VE EVER COMPOSED!!!"

He chuckled. "So, did you just want to bother me, or did you want to do something together?"

"I was bored, ok?" you respond, rolling your eyes.

"Well, how about after I'm done producing this song we can go and force someone to make ramen."

"Who?" you smile devilishly at the thought.

"Well, we have a maknae for a reason." his smile mirroring yours. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW I am in love with Blood Sweat & Tears XD