Tutoring (Namjoon x Reader)

Your math teacher walks around the classroom, heading down the different rows to hand the recently taken exams back to the anxious students. You waited with baited breath as Mrs. Chou headed down your aisle. Then she slapped the paper on your desk.

And let me tell you, that was the most

Beautiful

Paper

You had ever seen.

Sitting right on top in big loopy red handwriting was a 100%. Grinning, you proudly show your test to your seat partner Yoongi. "Look! A perfect score! What did you get?"

He flips over his paper to look, "96%." Sighing, he lays his head down on his desk and proceeds to snooze.

As you are daydreaming over your perfect and utterly stupendous 100, you fail to notice the young man walking over to your seat.

"Hey Y/N!" You are startled and drop your paper on the floor.

Blushing you look up at him and shyly greet, "Hi Namjoon."

It's no secret that you had a crush on the man. It was obvious to all your friends the minute your eyes would trail him. Well, what could you say? He was perfect. Smart, handsome, dedicated, and passionate.

"So since you got a 100 on your test, would you mind tutoring me?" he asked.

"But, you're the smartest student in the class, you shouldn't need help." You respond, confused. Namjoon is known for his perfect scores on his tests.

"Actually I'm having some difficulty with this unit. Mind helping me?"

"Yeah sure! When?"

"Here, I'll give you my number." he says, as he plucks your phone from the corner of your desk to set up a new contact. "Well, see you around Y/N. Thanks!"

As you look back at your phone you see the contact set as: Namjoonie <3

And you blush. Stupid you.

---------------

And so he is the first one to text:

Namjoonie <3: Hey, do you want to do ten o'clock tomorrow?

You: HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?

Namjoon: Yoongi.

You: Anyways. Morning, right?

Namjoonie <3: Yah! Where to meet though...

You wanna come over to my place?

You: Sure!

----------------------

You're grabbing your bag and heading over to Namjoon's in what you hoped would be a productive study session.

Adjusting your hair one last time, you ring the doorbell, and was very surprised to see that he answered immediately. As if he was waiting for you.

"Hey Y/N!" he exclaims as he lets you inside his roomy apartment. You are greeted with the soft scent of coffee that flows through the house. He elegantly guides you to the table, like a perfect gentleman. AHHH! Perfect boyfriend material.

"You want something to drink?" he asks politely.

"Yes please." you respond.

"Well. I have hot chocolate... and some cookies to go with that. Is that good with you?" he suggests while winking to you.

"That sounds great!" you respond, mouth watering and the thought of warm cookies to go with the creamy richness of the hot chocolate.

He returns with two steamy mugs of hot chocolate and a plate full of cookies, topped with whip cream, chocolate shavings, and a candy cane.

"Here you go." he says as he places the mug before you.

"Thank you so much! This is perfect." You exclaim, expressing thanks. "So what did you need help on Namjoon?"

"Just this last unit." He responds, stirring his hot chocolate with his candy cane.

"So...photosynthesis and cellular respiration?" You question.

"Mhm..." He nods and sips his hot chocolate.

You grab your textbook and notes out of your bag and set them on the coffee table in front of the two of you. Flipping towards the correct pages you begin to review with him.

You had gotten all the way through photosynthesis and was moving onto the final stretch of explaining the electron transport chain, a part of cellular respiration.

"So this is where the majority of the ATP is made." You explain, looking up from the detailed diagram of it you were making. You find that he is not paying attention to the notes but instead, to you. His stare makes you shiver on the inside, shoot he's hot, and to save yourself from this awkward situation you quickly yell, "Namjoon, are you even paying attention!?!"

"I only pay attention to the things that are worth paying attention to." He states, smirking at you.

"What the heck does that mean?" You say puzzled to say the least.

"Aish, and I thought you were smart enough to get the situation already." he responds snarkily.

"Wh-what do you mean?" now you are really confused.

"Guess I'll have to show you."

And suddenly his plump lips were on yours. You respond tentatively towards the kiss, moving your lips slowly against his. He tastes like fresh mint and bitter chocolate, perfect. But it ends too soon, and you're gasping for air. You stare at him flustered, you are in awe.

It's a while before you can speak again but you manage to blurt out, "Did you actually need help on the lesson."

He chuckles, "Yeah I did. I got a 99%." and then hes swooping down for another kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So kyute <3