1 ; [we can't]

Wanda watched her boyfriend socialise with girls she hadn't known, her dull eyes wanting to allow the tears to fall continuously, but she didn't allow them. Her hand tightly held the tall glass of luxurious champagne, not daring to break it between her powerful hands. That was when Bucky's eyes met Wanda's, although she rose from her current seating position and left.

"Wanda." Tony called from a far, her head lazily turned towards him.

"Well if it's not the host of the party." She couldn't control the thickness of her Sokovian accent.

"Join me for some tequila shots?"

"She's fine." Bucky's rough voice had cut off Wanda's upcoming sentence.

"I think I can speak for myself, Buck." She glared quite hardly, nudging Bucky who was supposedly next to her.

"No, Wanda," Bucky's voice raised dangerously, taking gentle hold of her forearm "I don't want you getting drunk."

The boiling feeling within Wanda began to grow, she was beyond angry, her eyebrows raised and the furious Crimson colour traveled to her ears.

"So I can't take tequila shots and you can hit up girls?" Her voice was raised as much as Bucky had used, Wanda loosened her grasp from Bucky.

"I'll," Tony paused between the two "just leave."

Bucky used his powerful force among Wanda, pushing her into a private room that was currently vacant. Wanda's breath hitched as the tightness from his inhuman arm was forming large bruises along her arm, she then discharged her abnormal abilities, using it to release the grasp of Bucky.

"What were you thinking?" Bucky yelled, he stumbled among his feet, his intact hand laid on his tired face.

"I was thinking for myself."

"You can't drink, you'll get drunk."

"I'm sorry," the large sarcasm used lacing every word "hope you don't get drunk on other girls, while thinking of your current girlfriend."

"Don't go there, Wanda."

"Why shouldn't I? Weren't you the one who told me you love me?"

"God, Wanda," Bucky growled, Wanda had not dared to move one single inch at what Bucky was hoping to receive "stop being so stubborn, I love you and only you."

"Don't even start covering up the lie," Wanda shook her head in disbelief, her hand ran through her soft and delicate hair that Bucky was always used to play and toy with "I saw you with that woman, I'm not blind, that kiss didn't just mean anything."

Bucky was silent.

"Oh gosh, Bucky." She began to feel weak, the hot and warm tears not hesitating to fall from her sleepless eyes. Bucky ushered himself forward to comfort Wanda, but her mental manipulation and telekinesis was put to use as Bucky was sent across the room.

"I never meant it, I love you."

"It's hard for me to believe that." Wanda paced around the room, before she came to a sudden halt and stared straight into the man's eyes she once used to love ever so dearly.

Bucky's lips formed into a deep and sorrowful frown, he meant everything he said, but everything around them was falling. Everything they had created was crumbling into many pieces, nothing seemed to work, their world filled with darkness.

"We can't keep doing this."

"Can't do what?" Bucky asked, voice so fragile that it could break at any moment.

"Us," Wanda looked away, her eyes focused on the polished flooring "when we brought you in I instantly fell for you, we opened up to each other and I loved it so much. But after your memories were fully brought back to you, something reminded you of your first love and I knew that by reading your mind. You suddenly started acting quite weird and different, I couldn't help but think you were wanting to leave me in hopes to find her."

"What are you trying to say?"

"We can't be together anymore, it just seems like the right call."

"Wanda." Bucky's voice broke, he wanted to near her, but Bucky knew it wouldn't have the same affect on Wanda.

"Its not that I don't love you," she began once again "I just think there is more to this than there actually is, go find a girl that holds the same love for you."

"I love you so much." Tears were shedding from Bucky's eyes, he rushed towards her and held Wanda in a warm embrace. Wanda returned the hug tightly, she knew this was the last moment she would ever share a moment like this with him.

"I love you too."

They released from each other's embrace, but continued to stare into their eyes. She allowed his crystal blue eyes to consume her, letting the feeling that radiated among themselves flow through her veins. Bucky gently pulled Wanda in for a soft kiss, a meaningful last kiss shared with the man Wanda used to love.

Wanda heavily sobbed during the kiss, each other's tears colliding with one another. Her hands gripped his feathery material of his shirt tighter, while Bucky felt along her slim nude satin dress.

"I'm going to miss you." Wanda spoke once they had broken apart.

"I'll just be across the hall." He saluted as he would during his time as a soldier in war, Bucky weakly smiled through his breaking expression.

After the exit of Bucky Barnes, Wanda clutched to where her heart laid beneath many layers of skin. Eyes turning scarlet as she cried hysterically, silently screaming as steamy tears were visible. Wanda then knew she lost every person she had loved.