6 ; [it's sweet]

Bucky was casually walking through the areas of the Avengers building, admiring the new creations that were designed by Tony Stark, by the help of Bruce Banner. He hadn't really invested with basically anything as he was rescued from Hydra, Bucky never knew what new inventions were made or what date he was set to be in.

"Bucky?" An angelic voice asked, Bucky's head turning to a woman who looked so very innocent. She was pouring herself a tall glass of milk, as for Bucky he were heading towards the long luxurious couch.

"I'm sorry, I don't quite know your name." He felt embarrassed with not knowing such a beautiful girl's name, Bucky believed they had met but never have formally introduced each other.

"I am Wanda Maximoff." She smiled, sitting on the newly polished countertop as her legs hang above the floor, playfully swinging them for entertainment.

"I think we may have met." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he wanted to remember her but all the memories he surely knew was there is now gone.

"We have, but I'm afraid shortly afterwards you were wiped from every memory." Wanda spoke with much concern, she was anxious towards Bucky, he had gone through so many painful things during Hydra and all Wanda wanted for him was safety and care.

"Yes, there's this feeling that tells me I know you from somewhere."

"Well then, Bucky Barnes."

"You know of my name?"

"It's in your files." She shrugged, taking a large amount of remaining milk in her thick clear glass.

"What else has it to offer?"

"That you and Steve were particularly close," she continued "and that you don't remember much of your past."

"So I've never met you?"

"You have, but Hydra got to you first before any of us could."

Bucky nodded, examining this unbelievably beautiful woman that sat nonchalantly on the kitchen bench top, savoring the tasteful milk. She did the same as she admired Bucky, his eyes held his past but he had not known a thing, his metal arm looking close to realistic.

"Where is everyone else?" Bucky questioned, raising a single brow with ease.

"Either training or working on something."

"Why aren't you there to join?"

"You ask a lot of questions," Wanda smirked, finishing her milk as she used her telekinesis to wash the cup for herself, Bucky stared with widened eyes "it's sweet."

"How do, I mean how d - " Bucky stammered over his words, Wanda smiling genuinely as she stopped swinging her legs.

"We aren't that different," Wanda began "you were taken in by Hydra, although I agreed for Hydra to experiment on my brother and I."

"Is that how you got that?" He was absolutely starstruck, amazed at her capabilities.

"This?" She was now showcasing her magical forces, scarlet releasing from her fingertips, gently moving many things within range.

"It's ama - " the Black Widow walked in with her hips swaying from side to side, smirking at the sight of Bucky and Wanda interacting with one another.

"Play time's over, kids," Natasha's smirk grew, her rather husky voice alerting Wanda that she was needed "let's go Wanda, Tony wants to show you your new suit."

"I'll be there," Natasha filed out, not before smirking at the two who were unexpectedly communicating "Jarvis?"

"Yes, miss Maximoff?" Jarvis spoke throughout the area, his flowing colours appeared near Wanda's figure.

"Could you please prepare breakfast for Mr. Barnes?" She asked sweetly, kindly asking Jarvis for a quick favour for her new friend.

"Of course," Jarvis spoke "you must go to Mr. Stark's lab for the showing of your new uniform."

"Thank you," Her Sokovian accent stunned Bucky as he watched in amazement, he wasn't expecting a talking program to be answering for her "I'll see you around, Bucky."

"You sure will." Bucky chuckled, his eyes following Wanda's body as she exited the perimeter.

"Would you like jam or butter on your toast, sir?" Jarvis spoke, startling Bucky as he smiled towards the kind and thoughtful program Tony had created.

"Do you have Nutella?"