7 ; [jealous]

Steve sat dangerously close to Wanda, focusing on the bright television that played a certain movie the two had not been aware of. Wanda smiled at Steve's presence, she found the strong bond between them very comforting.

Bucky sat there, viewing the both of them as they continue to offer flirtatious gestures. There was a deep feeling within him as Wanda and Steve began to start a conversation that was sure to last a millennium, Bucky felt lost and unguided in some sort of way he couldn't explain. His eyes were dropping down in a saddened matter, eyebrows furrowed in deep thought.

"So 'The Winter Soldier' does have a soft side." Sam Wilson spoke from beside Bucky, nudging him playfully as he too enjoyed the film that played on the flatscreen television.

"I do not have a soft side." Bucky grew angry as Sam began to catch on to what he felt, Bucky didn't want to seem weak.

"Everyone has a soft side." Sam responded, chuckling at Bucky's horrible attempt of hiding what he felt.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, turning to Sam for one moment before focusing back on the other two "but seriously look at them, it's not like they could get any closer."

"I knew Bucky the softie was somewhere in there." Sam threw his arms up dramatically, showcasing a rather goofy smile to show of his own success of bringing out the soft side of Bucky.

"Shut up, I'm not jealous, just stating a natural fact."

"You know I think I heard Wanda saying she took an interest in you." Sam teased, although Bucky fell for what Sam had planned, eyes widened in complete shock.

"What? What did she say?" Bucky perked his head up higher as he smiled brightly, Sam instantly feeling quite bad as Bucky became excited to hear about what Wanda had said.

"I was kidding." He laughed as Bucky sent him a sharp glare, sadness filling his eyes.

"I think I should bring back the tough Bucky, I don't like this version of me." Bucky complained, groaning in annoyance as he noticed his soft and delicate side to himself.

Bucky hadn't noticed the sudden change within him, the way he felt towards Wanda was spectacular, like nothing he had felt before. He liked looking at her wonderful luscious hair, perfect eyes that held the stars, flawlessly carved pink lips, and everything of her clear complexion. Bucky felt like he was falling, perhaps falling in love with the woman who holds of scarlet.