5 ; [battlefield]

Her powers were discharging at a high speed, killing the enemies that were unwanted. Wanda's team members fighting by her side as they attempt to hold off the unusual set of enemies, something rather different from Ultron and his army of metallic creatures. These beings from another planet were much stronger, much more competition.

Wanda caught a glimpse of Bucky struggling with fighting off an enemy, she sprinted in time to save him from being strangled to death. Smiling at her loved one, before returning to the battle she agreed on fighting in.

"Someone needs to destroy the core." Steve spoke loudly, bringing death upon the last enemy of the current wave.

"I will do it." Wanda's Sokovian accent had brought attention to the group of heroes, she could see the disapproval of Bucky.

"No," he demanded "it's too dangerous."

"Our job is dangerous," Wanda approached him slowly, smiling with a breaking heart, hugging him tightly "if I die you can keep jaguar."

"I would be so glad to have your little stuffed penguin, but darling I know you aren't going to die."

"Just in case." Wanda choked on her words, afraid to meet death if happened so. She stared at him closely, pulling him in for what seemed to be the last kiss they would share.

"We better get focused, lovebirds." Tony called out, breaking their tender and passionate kiss.

"Come back, no matter what." Bucky whispered sadly into Wanda's soft ear, his intact hand brushing against her warm cheek.

"I'll cover Wanda, come on." Tony exclaimed, cutting into what Wanda were to say. But as for now, Wanda smiled brightly, tears brimming her eyes with a chance that she was going to die during the moments of destroying the core.

Tony and Wanda shared their farewells to the rest as they head over to the bright core, with much stealth. She easily took down the enemies blocking their path, moving quickly to begin the process of putting a stop to the core that generated power to create much more unwanted creatures. As the scarlet left her gentle fingers, many more creatures that had already been released were charging for the core to be saved from destruction.

"I'll hold them off." Tony spoke, hovering above the air and prevent any damage to be done towards the scarlet witch.

Her powers was being used more than normal, it was quite unusual when dark crimson blood had started pouring down her nose. She unfocused on her task, a hand laid on her steaming forehead as another was touching the blood streaming down from one nostril. Without hesitation, an enemy plunged their sharp weapon into Wanda's stomach, grunting in pain as the scarlet left her body, leaving every creature dead within range.

"No," Tony screamed, tears covering his sight as he flew towards Wanda's falling body "please, Wanda."

"I'm sorry." Wanda muttered under the blood forming in her mouth.

"Don't be sorry," He stumbled upon his tears as his words failed to come through "you saved us, the core, it's destroyed by your power."

"I'm still so sorry." Wanda looked up to the sky, holding onto her life as much as possible.

"Guys, it's Wanda." Tony spoke sadly into his comm, holding Wanda's almost lifeless body in his Iron suit.

As soon as the message was sent, every Avenger came charging with ever force they had. Slowing down completely as they found Wanda in Tony's arms, blood surrounding her torso and mouth. Bucky grew furious, crying instantly as he saw the state of his most loved one. He gently took her from Tony's arms, sitting lazily as Wanda's head rested upon his lap.

"Bucky?" She stuttered, more blood coming from her stomach was still now visible.

"It's alright, sweetheart, I'm here." He cried silently to himself, wanting to stay strong for Wanda, he loved her so very much.

"I love you."

"I love you more than ever."

"Well then I guess you can have jaguar." She attempted to laugh, but Wanda only managed to breathe out short and painful coughs. Bucky smiled with sadness consuming his eyes, his hand stroking her long and beautiful hair, her eyes were kept open and looking into his eyes before her last breath was released.

"Wanda," his breaths were shortened "no, please don't do this." Bucky was now shouting and painfully letting go of his large waterfalls, clutching onto Wanda's lifeless body tightly.

"We'll send someone to retrieve her body, we can all say our final goodbyes later," Steve laid his hand on Bucky's shoulder supportively "right now, we need to get back on the battlefield and do justice for Wanda's death."

Bucky held onto Wanda's body longer, awaiting for the jet to pick her body from him. He wanted to breathe in her scent once more, but Bucky hadn't found the moment to do so. He wanted to confess all his feelings, but he couldn't for now she is dead. He wanted to say a proper goodbye, rather than having it rushed and out of time. Bucky just wanted Wanda back, it were his fault to allow her to leave, now he's questioning whether he wants to live a life in the battlefield.