9 ; [red dress]

Bucky adored the woman from afar, knowing she was not very fond of him as she heard of his wrong doings to the world. Although, Bucky didn't seem to lose the interest he held for Wanda, even if the crowd of people were constantly blocking his sight from viewing Wanda's upright stance.

Wanda was conversing with Sam, using her hands to explain her stories that seemed like mumbles and mutters in Bucky's ears. He ignored the many women who approached his presence, wanting to begin a conversation and hoping for something large and important in return. Bucky's eyes were only set on Wanda, no other girl was to steal his liking towards Wanda, no one were to convince him.

"Talk to her." Natasha spoke, arriving at Bucky's side whom noticed his obvious stares directed at Wanda.

"She hates me." Bucky muttered, slightly groaning in response. His eyes travelling along her appealing curves that the red dress allowed to show, Bucky's eyes then dreamily followed along her lips and eyes that represented each star from above.

"I'm sure she doesn't."

"I wish I was not taken in by Hydra, she would've liked me better with two normal arms." Bucky sighed negatively, his eyes that were used to trace along her every curve was now focused on the ground. The formal party included many people that Tony had known, and many that were unknown to his contacts.

"Don't say that, knowing Wanda, she does not care appearance wise. Wanda is kind to the heart, you should know that, lover boy." She said through a smirk, nudging Bucky's mechanical arm that worked alongside his other that was created with flesh.

"I don't think she'd like me in general, look at me, then look at Sam." Bucky was doubting his every move, bringing himself down below his standards as he didn't think but to compare him to Sam as Wanda is the one holding a well conversation with him.

"Come on, Sam wears goggles."

"But I used to."

"Shut up, before Sam uses his wings to scoop your girl up and into the sunset," Natasha's pink lips were jutted out into the chilly air, displaying her perfect set of white teeth, patting Bucky gently on the back "good luck."

Bucky felt the coldness of the space next to him, he didn't know what was making him so nervous and shaking to the point that he could just break down into many pieces, breaking as he already has. Bucky was well experienced before he was taken into Hydra, forming something within himself, a monster. He lost his fear during the process of ridding of his memories, although now they have returned without peace as they left large and nasty scars deeply embedded into his mind. Down the drain also went his lack of pickup lines and many ways to sweep a woman right off the heels of their feet. Bucky thought to himself noisily, fingers battling each other as he continued to have his mind flow like a strong tide.

One foot after another, Bucky felt quite odd as he took small and slow steps to approach Wanda. He didn't deny that he most likely looked like an astronaut walking the moon with a force so great and powerful, Bucky's knees then buckled. Almost having to fall to the ground, but his chin was held high to arrive at his destination.

"Bucky." Sam cheered, greeting him with a warm welcome whilst reeling him into a hug.

"Ты такая красивая [you're so beautiful]." He had not intended to release the following words, that complimented Wanda on her undying beauty, his cheeks flushing with many shades of red, embarrassed to say the very least.

"Я не знаю, что ты думал обо мне , как это, спасибо [I did not know you thought of me like this, thank you]." Wanda then responded, having limited knowledge of the language Bucky had spoken with much fluency. She had stated that she never knew Bucky had thought of her in such a way, but continued to thank him with his kindness and generosity that she knows that came from within the many layers of his heart.

"I guess I'll see you around, Wanda?" Sam awkwardly remarked, rubbing against the back of his neck, smiling with much force and tense.

"Of course, Sam." Wanda smiled that made Bucky's knees buckle into place once yet again, his body began to grow numb as it traveled across his body.

"I never knew you spoke Russian." Bucky broke the long silence that was now disconnected from the both, Wanda nodding in agreement of his statement, used to many people left in surprise about the common fact she could speak limited amounts of Russian words.

"Just some." Wanda replied, her fingers battling against one another. She had no doubt to say he was quite charming, by the way the corner of his lips perfectly curled upwards to form his general smile. And his daring eyes that truly held of hurt and brokenness, like he was having difficulty on forgetting the past.

"Now I feel embarrassed for saying that." Bucky groaned in annoyance of himself, feeling the urge to scream at himself. But he couldn't take the risk to embarrass himself in front of the person he admires, again. He clenched his fists, stiffening as the moment replayed multiple times in his head.

"Don't feel embarrassed, I found it very sweet." Wanda expressed, brushing her elegant red dress down, which had caught Bucky's sudden attention. He was very intrigued with Wanda, watching her walk down the wide yet narrow halls while they both worked on different things. Bucky had thought Wanda would never notice him, but he always seemed to look away whenever Wanda were to look at him.

"You did?" He stuttered.

Wanda nodded slightly, a wild smile displaying upon her red painted lips that matched her dress. Her hair was tightly pulled back into a fairly high ponytail, Bucky felt as if he was falling even further into the trap of her love. Whilst Wanda felt quite insecure as Bucky scanned over her perfectly shaped body, she has always noticed Bucky even if he didn't realize himself. She remembered the day of Valentine's Day, Wanda bought a bouquet of red roses with an aesthetic view point, and when Bucky opened the door of his room he was overly excited to see the flowers on the ground. Although, Wanda has yet to reveal it was her doings of that night that made Bucky smile, she only ever wanted to see him smile.

"I wanted to ask," Wanda muttered, smiling sheepishly as she was shy to ask "if you wanted to get a drink with me?"

"That would be great," Bucky responded, as they continued their journey to the bar "that dress is great, by the way."

"You are always welcome to try it on if you want." Wanda teased.

"Don't expect your dress to be in your wardrobe tomorrow morning." Bucky smiled, Wanda leaning close to his chest.

Who knew the red dress Wanda specifically purchased was going to result in both Bucky and her to realize the love they both held for one another.

-

I think I'll continue these oneshots :)