10 ; [glass of wine]

Wanda's head bobbed to the rhythm she enjoyed and took a certain liking towards, her satin gown was rubbing against her bare skin as she had known everyone was out of the building to succeed in a mission or a quest that was needed completion of. Her hand was raised lazily as it contained a large tall glass obtaining of rich savoring wine, consuming small amounts each few minutes.

Her eyes were kept shut with no effort, the corners of her mouth raising as the familiar burning sensation slid smoothly down her throat. Wanda felt free, willing to do whatever to brighten her mood from all the troubles and evil from the world every human had to face. She sang along as Wanda had easily memorized the lyrics of the very song, pretending to drum the parts she would remember with one vacant hand. Wanda's head went from side to side, top to bottom, but she didn't seem to grow any slight form of tiredness and exhaustion. Wanda was almost finished with her third glass of red wine, the brand was one of her many favourites, something bought for herself especially. Frustration was fueling within her body as the music came to a sudden halt, no longer was there a vibrating feeling of the music against the walls and floors, no longer was there her air drums and horrible singing.

"The music's very loud." That voice had made Wanda groan, turning forcefully on the balls of her feet to face the man with exceptionally long hair. He was standing next to the speakers, hand laying across the surface of the device.

"Ignore the music then." Wanda was suddenly angry towards Bucky as he wiped the vibe from her own system, having a sudden urge to have purposely let the thickness of the glass slip from my tight grip, allowing it to collide with the hard flooring. Of course Wanda had not gone forth with the plan and thought put in mind.

"I can't when I have files to read over, plus your style in music is much needed for a makeover, it's not the greatest." Bucky insulted Wanda, her mouth agape, eyes furrowed in obvious anger.

"You better take that back, Alex Turner will not like that." With the obvious slur of Wanda's words, Bucky instantly figured she were drunk. She stumbled over the sofa, giggling with intensity, which Bucky found quite adorable.

"You're drunk." Bucky stated, nearing Wanda as she attempted to back away from him.

"I'm perfectly sober, you silly billy." 

She began to erupt with laughter as Wanda toppled over the cushions that were scattered across the floor. Wanda smiled widely, her pearly white teeth showing as it gave off a goofy concept. She attempted to balance upon her feet, but in doing so the glass began to fall from her grasp, while seeing this Bucky darted to the glass with wine still evident in the cup, his flesh hand caught it in a flash as he sighed with relief.

"Come now, I'll take you to your bed." Bucky said, gently pulling along Wanda, placing the wine glass on the kitchen counter when they passed it. They arrived in her bedroom, Bucky letting go of Wanda as he formed her bed to make it easy for her to sleep. He smiled as he assisted Wanda onto the bed, although as Bucky was to leave her for the privacy, Wanda did not allow. He was then pulled back into the bed, held tightly in her embrace.

"Oh Bucky, you are so very nice to me." Wanda mumbled, her eyes closed tiredly, but Bucky's were wide open unsure what to think of this situation.

"Go to sleep, Wan - "

"Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are unbelievably beautiful?"

"Wel - "

"Or that your smile is so charming and sweet?"

"Rea - "

"Or your hair is so luscious that I just want to play with it?"

"Wanda, stop." Bucky was now baffled with the things Wanda was sharing, but he seemed to enjoy it that it made him completely happy.

"I knew I was going to fall in love you since the day my eyes met yours, I lo - " but nothing was said after that, it all went silent, Bucky was wondering what had happened, but when he noticed the slight snores coming from Wanda, he knew the beauty was sleeping.

-

This was short, I guess.