Prologue

Can i first of all, by no means, WISH to make Dave a douchebag even though he basically is in this fan fiction, BUT HE CAN BE REALLY NICE IN IT TOO. I was listening to this song a while back, and wrote this.. by a while back i mean a month ago when i had no internet. So I decided to post it. Heads up, it's my first ever Homestuck fan fiction I ever wrote, so don't be too harsh. I was barely at through Act 5

*****Your name is KARKAT VANTAS ****** 

            My eye lids were slowly feeling like they were a one of those metal weights to slow down a human boat, and I thought about where that fucking idiot Dave was. The voice teleportation device was beginning to feel cold in my hands as I waited for its alarm to go off, hoping that Dave’s voice would be transferred through it eventually. 

            My grey fingers pressed into its on button and the light rays emitted from the screen burned my eyes and I quickly dropped it, causing it to slam on my face and for me to hiss. Damn human technology and its inconvenient burning eyes properties.

            I managed to find the speech capsule on the green square and wrote to the contact labeled “coolest boyfriend ever.” That jerkhole had changed it and didn’t tell me how to change it back, so I was stuck with the ‘stupidest’ label ever for him.

            I listened as my fingers clicked on the letters to spell “WHERE IN GOG’S GOD DAMN NAME ARE YOU?? OR ARE YOU NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT AT 2 O’CLOCK YOU SHOULD BE HERE??”. It was only then that I read the speech  capsule that had been sent above from him that I hadn’t seen before.

            I read it multiple times, trying to register what it was, but no matter how many times I repeated the act of reading it, my stupid, tired brain didn’t let me. After the hundredth fucking attempt, it wasn’t long before I crawled beneath the woolen human blankets, and my head got the best of me, and I fell asleep under the cold sheets.