Chapter 1: Changes & Saving a princess

"So you lied to me?" He whispered. "All this time?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole stared at herself in the mirror. She didn't even think she was the one standing in front of the mirror. Instead of a girl with long ginger hair, big green eyes, short stubby nails and very pale skin was a girl with long blonde hair that had been layered and curled to perfection, bight blue eyes that sparkled, long manicured nails and a rich tan.

"I look like a barbie." Nicole said turning round to face her friend and fellow agent, Hannah.

 Hannah smiled, "You know my brother used to really like barbie's."

"My brother used to play with them in the bath." said Nicole smiling.

 Hannah smiled and shook her head. Hannah was all part of the plan, she was going to be Nicole 'BBF' or should she say, Victoria Nicole Dunnly. A beautiful blonde secretary for her fathers American based business 'Dunnly Designs.' Was born in England but when she was 10 she moved to Virginia and met her BFF Hannah and they have been best friends ever since. Nicole watched the mirror as Hannah fixed her hair. Hannah then disappeared and within seconds appeared back with a white dress bag. She unzipped it and revealed a beautiful creme coloured knee length dress.

"Put that on and there's a pair of nude heals in the wardrobe. I'm going to make myself presentable." Hannah said, turning and walking out of the room. Nicole quickly changed and put on the nude heels. She did not look half bad, she even look kind of pretty. Hannah quickly arrived back in a knee length green dress. "Ready?" She asked.

"As I'll ever be." Said Nicole smiling.

3 hours later

"What do you mean the dress wouldn't be ready? What will Her Royal Highness wear?! The gala's tonight!"

A short fat woman was screaming at a man. The man took a step back and raised his hands up, in defence unsure if the woman was going to hit him. He shrugged and let them drop again. A very beautiful tall brunette was standing beside the woman. She put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Margret we'll sort something out." She said calmly.

 "Excuse me madam?"  A beautiful blonde woman tapped  the brunette on the shoulder. The woman turned around and smiled at the blonde woman who was standing in front of her.

"I couldn't help but overhear your in need of a dress. My father owns a company who designs dresses for events like dances and Gala's. If you would like I could get them to show you some designs?" Victoria said smiling at the brunette.

The woman smiled and asked what company her father owned. 20 minutes later Victoria had sold a very expensive dress, and got herself an invitation to tonights Royal Gala. In which Pince Harry was attending...