Chapter 3 : Talking

"I want photo's of everything," Jim said to the CSI (crime scene investigation) team. They nodded and got to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was time for dinner, everyone sat at a long table the length of the entire room. Victoria was sat beside a beautiful red headed woman who was very quiet and didn't say much throughout the dinner. But she did say that Kate's dress was stunning and that she'd like one just like it. Victoria had said if she wanted she could design her one.  She loved the idea, so Victoria gave her her number and told he to ring her anytime she wanted. That was all  the woman really  said throughout the dinner.                                                                                                  

 The other people around her were talking about the current economic crisis in England, which bored Victoria. They asked her about her opinion and she gave them the answer they wanted to hear. The people around he nodded in agreement and continued there conversations. They ranted and raved about how nobody was doing anything about the situation and about raising taxes. Victoria just couldn't wait till the dinner ended.

Harry was sitting at the middle of the table with the rest of the royal family. He was seated between Kate and Camilla. He had never liked Camilla, she had hurt his mother so many times. She had been the reason his mother was dead. If she hadn't been forced to divorce his father then she would never have been in Paris in the first place. She would be here right now sitting beside him. And kate? She had only married his brother for the fame.  She fitted the bill. She was smart and beautiful and was willing to learn how to make a good queen. They got along quite well but he could tell she was never truly happy. She had moved to St. Andrews for the same reason many other girls did. Hoping to have a chance with the future King of England. She was lucky, she had got the chance and by the looks of it she was starting to regret it. He had seen what had happened to his mother and his father when they married, and he hoped that would never  happen to William.                                                                                                                  

Harry had not been looking forward to tonight but when he met Kate's designer for the night that changed. She had to have been one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. She had gorgeous blonde hair that fell down her back in soft curls and the most breathtaking blue eyes ever.  Beautiful tanned skin and a absolutely gorgeous body. She had not been seated near him and was at the opposite end of the table but he had planned that he would go and swap seats with Edith who was Kate's friend. She was very quiet and was very beautiful but wasn't Harry's type. 

Just before the desert was about to be served Harry excused himself and headed down towards the end of the table. Edith first spotted her in bowed him head. Victoria was watching her friend who was sitting further up the table talking to one of the officers son's. He walked over to Edith and smiled.

"Hello Edith, do you want to go up and chat with Kate?" Edith nodded and stood up and headed up towards were kate was sitting. He sat down beside Victoria. She looked at him and smiled.

"Hello Harry."

"Hello Victoria, did you enjoy the meal?"  He asked.

"It was lovely. I hear you play polo?"  Then she whispered in his ear. "Even better than William." The warm air blew across Harry's ear and sent shivers down his back. He smiled and replied.

"Well, he denies it but we both know it's the truth.  Why don't you come watch? According to Kate it's going to be vey amusing. Maybe we could go for lunch afterwards?" Harry asked. Victoria smiled back at Harry.

"That sound's wonderful."

So for the next few hours Harry and Victoria talked non-stop. When it came time for Victoria to leave Harry walked her to the car and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. She climbed into the car with Hannah and waved goodbye.

Nicole was very pleased with herself.