Chapter 4: Good Luck Kiss?

"Man, have you seen the new girl. She's really hot."

"Her names Nicole."

"She's a red head."

"Never mind that have you seen her ass?"

"She's English."

"She's studying criminology."

This was the main discussion in the football teams changing room. A new student had arrived and caught every guy on campus's eye. She wasn't blonde, tanned, american or had blue eyes. She was a pretty, ginger, pale, curvy, green eyed, english girl who had caught every guys eye.

David, the teams captin and quarterback, looked up from lacing up his boots.

"Hear that captin? She might be in one of your classes?" One of the team members said. David nodded and carried on lacing up his boots. He thought the new girl was gorgeous but she was way out of his league, wasn't she?

                                                                                       ~~~~

"I'm telling you. David looked right at me. It was like we shared one of those moments were it was just us to in the entire world, ya know?" Nicole sat at the table with a group of girls she didn't even know. She had been invited by a girl called Becky who she had met in her criminology class.

"Who's David?" She asked. All the girls looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Who's David? He's like the hottest thing to walk the earth. He's captin of the football team, the quarterback and the campus's own sex god." One of the girls said. The others nodded their heads. One of the of girls spoke up.

"I'm going later to see my brother, I'll take you then." Nicole said. What was the big deal with this guy? He's just a guy, isn't he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unbelievable, I don't no how you did it, but you did! Was it 10 seconds you were talking to him for? He's like putty in you hands. You got invited to the polo match. All those fit guys, on horses! It's like a dream come true. " Hannah said while pacing across the room. Nicole's head snapped up.

"What do you mean horse's?" She asked.

"Hello? It's polo. They ride around on horses with sticks and hit a ball about. It's kinda like hockey on horses. Just the posh version." Said hannah while looking at her nails.

"You mean like big horses that are used for horse riding?" Nicole asked looking at Hannah with wide eyes.

"Yeah, the...." hannah looked up at nicole and smiled. "You don't happen to have a fear of horses do you Nicole?" she asked wriggling her eyebrows at Nicole.

"No! I'm just not the fondest of them." Nicole said. Hannah smiled again.

"I can't believe it! The FBI agent who tackles an armed suspect out of a 3 story building, walks infront of armed psychopaths and tells them to shot her, is afraid of horses? My god, that has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard." Hannah started laughing. Nicole rolled her eyes at her friend. She had always been fond of animals except horses. They were to tall for her liking. Being only 5 foot 2 didn't help with that issue.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to go get ready." Nicole stood up and walked out of the room to get ready for the polo match.

"You invited kate's designer from last night? Man what's up with you?" Ricky, one of Harry's closest friend and team mate, asked him.

"Trust me you'll know why when you see her. She seriously fit. She's the best looking birds i've ever seen." Harry said while streaching his hamstring. Ricky looked up at Harry, his eyebrows raised.

"Even better than Florence? Or Chelsy?"

"Defiantly, looks to kill. I'm telling you Ricky when you see her, you'll soon see why I invited her." Harry said smiling at the thought of seeing Victoria again...

Victoria stepped out of her car. She shut the door quickly and locked the car before walking over to the tent inwhich Kate had text her telling her she was in. She looked around the room. There was only about 20 people in the tent and the majority of them were in polo uniforms.

"Victoria!" Kate shouted from the other side of the room and waved. Victoria smiled and walked over to Kate who was standing with William and Harry. Harry walked towards her and embraced her in a hug with a kiss in the cheek.

"I'm glad you're here." He whispered in her ear. She smiled at him and slipped her arm with his and walked over with him to William and Kate. By now people had started staring at the two of them. Harry looked towards were Ricky was standing. He was staring at Victoria like she was an angel sent from heaven. Harry smiled at himself.

Kate and Victoria said there hello's and hugged. Victoria was introduced to William. Soon the match was about to begin and they all had to leave the tents. Kate and William walked on leaving Harry and Victoria alone.

"So how about after this match we go into London and find a nice café and have some lunch?" Harry said turning to face Victoria. She smiled at him.

"I'd love to."

"Is there any chance I might get a good luck kiss?" Harry asked while giving Victoria a wink.

"Ok." she leaned up and gave him a kiss. She felt a spark between them and Harry felt it to. She pulled back quickly and smiled at him.

"If I win will I get another kiss?" Harry asked looking hopefully at Victoria. She smiled.

"Most defiantly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to thanks everyone who commented and voted on my last chapter, it made me so happy!! 2 comments and 4 votes for the next chapter? Comments and votes make me a very very happy person :)

Comment and Vote please :D