Chapter 2: Meeting the prince

• Dedikeret til Princess Diana you will always be in are hearts <3

"What do you think, Jim?" He asked his friend. Jim turned around slowly his face as white as a ghost. "This was no accident."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole looked at herself and smiled in approval. She looked GREAT! Her long blonde hair flowing down her back and her bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle like the stars. The beautiful royal blue gown fitted her to perfection. It was strapless and covered in little gems that caught the light.

"You owe me big time dude! I look like a Hermet the Frog!." Hannah said, walking in a beautiful green dress. "Stupid heels. I can't even walk properally." She muttered sitting herself down on the sofa in Nicole's room. Hannah pulled the heels off her feet and threw them straight into the cupboard.

"Here I've got some green flats in my cupboard." Nicole said, walking over and having a rummage through her shoe closet. "Ah ha!" She said producing a pair of emerald green heels. She threw them across the room to Hannah.

"Your forgiven." Hannah said as she slipped them into her feet. Nicole checked herself for the last time before turning to Hannah.

"Well?" She said looking at Hannah. Hannah was sitting with her mouth open looking a Nicole in awe.

"Girl, if I looked that good. I'd defiantly bag myself a prince." Hannah said nodding. Nicole smiled. Time to go bag herself a prince.

At the Gala

"Who designed you dress, Kate? It's fabulous looking." The German woman with white hair asked the Duchess.

"Dunnly Designs. The girl who's father owns the company is here now. She works as a secretary as well as a designer." The Duchess said turning around to scan the crowd. She looked for Victoria. She spotted her with her friend standing beside the grand staircase. "The girl in the royal blue dress with her friend." She said gesturing towards the staircase. The German woman nodded and said her goodbyes to the duchess and headed towards the stairs.

She glanced at her husband, William. She knew that look on his face.

"What's wrong, honey?" Kate asked William.

"Harry is late, again." William said, glancing again at his watch.

"Maybe his flight was delayed, darling. Don't worry he'll be here soon." At that moment Harry walked in, with flushed face. His wild ginger hair was a mess and it looked like several of the buttons on his shirt were done up wrong. He spotted William and Kate and walked over to them.

"Where have you been?" Demanded William.

"It's lovely to see you to brother. Kate you look gorgeous." Said Harry totally ignoring William's question. He gave Kate a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Where have you been?" Asked William again. Harry shrugged.

"My flight was delayed." He turned around and grabbed a glass of champagne off the tray that the passing waiter was carrying. He took a drink of it and smiled at his brother. William rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me, I would like to go have a word with my designer of the night." Kate said. Looking across the room. She spotted Victoria and waved. Victoria waved back. Harry stared at the blonde. She had to be one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. He turned to Kate.

"Mind if I come?" He asked. Kate smiled at her brother-in-law.

"Of course." She started to make her way across the room. She reached Victoria and gently patted her on the back. Victoria turned around. She curtsied and her friend did also.

"Hello you highness." She said.

"Please Victoria, call me Kate." Said Kate smiling at her.

"Ok...Kate." She said smiling.

"Let me introduce you to my brother-in-law Harry." Said Kate

"Its a pleasure to meet you." Said Harry smiling at Victoria.

"Trust me, the pleasure is all mine." Victoria said smiling at the prince.