Chapter 6: Remembering Last Night.

I would like to thank everyone who has voted, fanned, commented or added my story to there library's i really do appreciate it :)

And to everyone who has been reading it really does mean a lot to me.

Please Comment, Vote and Fan!

VikiiC

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Previously: He headed out onto the ice and was surprised to see that they were all standing still and staring at something. The new girl. Practice just got whole lot more interesting....

                                                                                            ~~~

Bradley, Nicole's friend Ashley brother,  came over to them.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I just popped round to say hi, and introduce you to my new friend, Nicole." Nicole smiled and waved at Bradley. Bradley smiled and waved back.

"Hey Brad! Come on you need to run your laps." Someone shouted. Ashley let out a dreamy sigh.

"I'll see you later, why don't you introduce Nicole to the team after practice? I'm sure they'd all like that." Bradley said while winking at Nicole.

"Sounds great." Ashley said. Bradley walked back towards the pitch. David stopped infront of him.

"I'm coming now captin. Don't get you panties in a twist."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

"You know, no ones every put it that way before." Victoria smiled and lay back down on Harry's chest.

Victoria rubbed her eyes and sat up. She looked around. This wasn't her room. Since when.... Then she remembered last night. How her and Harry had ended up back at his house and what had happened after that. Where was Harry? Victoria threw her legs over the side of the bed and got up. She grabbed Harry's shirt and threw it over herself. She walked out the door and down a long corridor. She started to smell burning and ran down the corridor. It was getting stronger and stronger, she could hear a lot of banging and swearing. She ran into the room were the smell was comming from.

"What the..." Victoria said looking at Harry who was standing by the cooker looking down onto a frypan. Victoria walked over and glanced down into the pan. There was nothing but some black stuff. Harry turned around and wrapped his arms around Victoria from behind.

"I tried making breakfast but... it didn't work out." Harry whispered in Victoria's ear. He started kissing down her neck.

"Let's go back to bed." She said taking him by the hand and leading him down the hall.

At around 3 o'clock, in the afternoon, Nicole returned back to her apartment.

"Hello stranger, long time no see, eh?" Hannah said.

"Hi," Nicole said dumping her bag down on the sofa and sitting beside Hannah. Hannah was aimlessly flicking threw the channels not even bothering to look at what's on. She switched the t.v off and turned to Nicole.

"So how did it go?" She asked.

"Good, yeah." Nicole said standing up and stretching. "I'm going to bed." She said grabbing her bag.

"Victoria must have had a lot of fun last night to be tired."

"You wouldn't believe it."

"So what did you do last night brother?" William asked him younger brother. Harry looked up from his magazine and smiled.

"I had a date with Victoria." William raised his eyebrows at Harry.

"Seriously? I thought that you and Chelsy were back on?"

"No, she wanted to talk about getting together again, but i don't know now." William looked at his brother in disbelief.

"I thought she was the one?"

"I don't know now, Victoria she's just....." Harry stopped talking and remembered last night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!