I'm a Goner Somebody Catch My Breath

(A/N: TRIGGER WARNING)

"I fucking hate you," I scream loudly at the wall, imagining Blurry smirking with his red eyes.

'That's it get angry. Josh tried to get rid of me. I found out what he was planning, so I stopped him. You should thank me,' Blurry growls in my head.

"I wish I could get rid of you! I hate you! You killed my best friend! The closest person in my life! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," I scream hitting the wall, causing something to crack.

'Get angry, Tyler because the more you get angry, the closer I get to coming out,' he chuckles.

"You can't come out if I'm dead. What else do I have to live for? You killed Josh. The only true friend I have. The only one who kept me sane. I. Have. Nothing. Because. Of. You," I cry scrambling over to my bed, getting the sheets off of the bed.

'Are you going to be a GONER Tyler? Just like that stupid song you wrote. You're pathetic,' he says.

I shake my head, mumbling to myself as I cry, making a noose from the sheets, "I-I'm s-so sorry Josh...I didn't mean to."

I frantically search around the room to see what I can hang the top of the noose on. I see a hook hanging from the ceiling. How convenient. I stand on top of the toilet, reaching up and hanging it onto the hook, tears streaming down my face. I slowly put the noose around my neck and mumble, "Forgive me Josh."

I close my eyes and step off of the toilet. My body drops a few inches before the sheet tightens around my neck causing me to choke. This is the tightest thing that's been around my neck. I don't try fighting it. I want to die. I need to die. The edges of my vision get dark, and I can feel the life slipping out of my body. Blurry was right, I am a goner, and no one can save me. I'm consumed with darkness just when I hear someone coming into my cell.

"Tyler can you hear me," a woman asks me frantically.

I slowly open my eyes causing the woman to gasp. I smirk and sit up, looking at her.

"The name's Blurry face darling; Tyler's not here at the moment," I say, putting my legs over the side of the bed, looking at her.

"I-I need to go get Dr. Jen-," she stutters.

"Don't. Now why don't you tell me where I am," I get up off the bed and slowly walk over to her, running my fingers over the counter top.

"Y-You're in the medical wing. The guards found you hanging from your bed sheets. You tried to kill yourself. You were rushed here to be monitored because you had stopped breathing," she says, backing up against the wall.

"Tyler tried to kill us. I didn't. He's just a pathetic son of a bitch. He's a goner as he puts it. Now," I say, putting my hands on both sides of her, so she's trapped, "you're going to get me out of here, and if you don't...well I'll just kill you."

"T-There's no way to sneak you o-out o-of here. This is the securiest prison in the Uni-United States," she croaks out.

I wrap my hand around her neck, murmuring, "Then you'll have to be creative or distract the guards."

"H-How," she whimpers, tears sliding down her face.

"Now now don't cry, and just come up with something," I chuckle, wiping her tears away.

"T-There's a-a trash chute that runs outside...I-I can g-get you to the chute, s-so you can escape," she cries softly.

"Good girl. Now get me to the chute," I say stepping back.

She nods and slowly opens the door, looking down the hallway, seeing no guards, beckoning me to follow her. I follow her, looking for guards before I walk out of the room. I grip her arm roughly, so she can't make a break for it. She flinches when I touch her, whimpering softly.

"Shut up," I murmur quietly, tightening my grip on her arm.

She nods and slips into a door, and I follow her.

"If you lead me into a trap, I will gladly slice your throat open before they get a chance to lay their hands on me," I growl into her ear. 

She looks back at me whimpering at the sight of my red eyes in the pitch blackness. She quickly turns the lights on and hurries across the room and into another door, scanning her badge to open it. I watch and smirk when she leads me over to a trash chute. 

"T-This is it," she mumbles quietly. 

"Well thank you darling," I say, looking at her.

"S-So you'll let me go now," she asks nervously.

"Of course," I step back from her, releasing her from my grasp.

She quickly turns her back to me and starts running to the door. Before she can reach the door, I'm behind her snapping her neck. Her lifeless body falls to the floor with a thump, and I chuckle softly before turning and walking to the trash chute. What? I couldn't let her go off and tell someone that I've escaped now could I?  I open the door to it and get into it, sliding down and landing on top of filthy, stinking trash. I quickly get down low, so the guards won't see me. They're marching out front to go inside the prison. Some are standing out front guarding the doors to the prison. I look around for a way out, and I see an empty prison van sitting just a few feet away from the dumpster. This is my chance. This is my way out to freedom. Blurry face is finally going to be free.