Josh

I walk over to Josh once I shut the door. He looks up at me weakly, trying to move back, but he's too weak to walk. I look over at the bottles of water and and the can foods I left him. They're all empty.

"God dammit Josh I told you to limit yourself on the food and water, so you would have enough until I got back to you," I sigh loudly.

"W-Where's T-Tyler. I want m-my Tyler," Josh mumbles drifting in and out of consciousness.
'I'm strong enough now. He's who I needed to come back. Josh isn't dead,' Tyler said.
I clench my jaws and try and fight the fainting sensation. I can't let Tyler come out now. I need to get Josh to our safe house, so no one will have him except for me. Finally it gets too much for me to handle, and I do end up collapsing onto the floor.
When I wake up, my eyes are back to normal. I'm me again. I hope Blurry face never comes back. I look up at Josh and rush over to him, wrapping my arms around Josh.
"Joshie," I murmur quietly, nuzzling him, and he actually nuzzles me back.
"T-Ty...," he mumbles back.
"I'm so so so so so sorry Josh. I didn't know Blurry face would do something like this! I thought you were the only person he'd never hurt. Let's get you out of here," I say kissing him softly before pulling back and scrambling around to find a key. I see a large rock in the corner, and I lift it up to see a rusty key. I quickly pick it up and scramble back over to Josh, unchaining him, and picking him up. Josh weakly wraps his arms around me, and I hold him close. Where are we supposed to go? I'm wanted, and Josh needs to be seen about, and I have a stolen car. I look around the small shack and furrow my brows when I see an outline of a door on the floor. I sit Josh down and tap the floor where the outline is. It sounds hollow. I push down on the door and it falls open to a dusty staircase with a loud bang. Josh whimpers loudly and I pick him up again.
"It's going to be okay baby," I murmur softly, cautiously walking down the staircase.
Lights automatically come on, and I jump. At the bottom of the staircase is what looks like the inside of a house. There's a bedroom, a small kitchen, a bathroom, a living room, and a room full of medical supplies. How did Blurry face manage to do this, and to do this without me even knowing? I walk over to the bathroom and put Josh in the bathtub. I take his clothes off and turn the water on, rinsing him off and bathing him with soap. There's awful looking wounds that look like stab marks. Did I do that? No. Blurry face, he did all this. He ruined our lives. The water turns to a dark red color from all the dried blood that was on him. I quickly dry him off and put a fresh set of clothes on him. He whimpers and I pick him up rushing to the kitchen area to see if I could find any food for him. I sit him in a chair and get a glass, filling it up with water before opening a cabinet to find Canned foods, I pull the top off and eventually find a spoon. I rush back over to him, sitting beside him. I put a spoon of sliced peaches by his mouth.
"C'mon Josh. Eat," I say quietly, urging him.
Josh slowly opens his mouth and I put the spoon in his mouth letting him eat the food. As I feed him and let him drink some water, he gradually starts looking like his normal self. Once he's eaten all he can take, I sit the empty cans and cup down on the table. Leading him to the couch. I lay him down and put a blanket over him.

"I'm so sorry Josh. I never thought Blurry would do this to you. I had no idea he planned all this. He's gone completely insane," I murmur, running my fingers through his hair.

"N-Not you-you're fault. It was his," Josh mumbles, trying to pull me down beside him.

"I need to get myself cleaned up first baby," I say.

Josh whines, and I kiss his forehead, "I'll be right back. Promise."

He lets me go, and I go to the bathroom, taking my clothes off and stepping into the shower. I watch as Josh's blood runs off of me, and I start crying, pulling at my hair.

"I can't b-b-believe I did this to him," I cry softly, hitting my head, "I hate y-you!"

Minutes after the minor breakdown, I get out of the shower and put on a pair of sweats and a white tshirt, quickly walking back to Josh. He's asleep, so I carefully lay beside him, nuzzling up to him. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I slowly fall asleep to the rise and fall of his chest.

(A/N: I know this update took forever, but Junior Year has been a bitch so far. But anyways here's a PSA: My friend and I made this account on instagram (twentyone.letters) . The whole purpose of the account is for Twenty One Pilots fans to send in letters, fanart, etc through DMs, so we can put them together in a book form by the concert (February 24, 2017) to give to Josh and Tyler. The deadline for DMs is Feb. 18th. Message me on here if you can't DM me on instagram, and I'll make sure your letter goes in the book. Thank ya)