Semi Automatic

(A/N: Warning: Graphic sexual scene ahead/rape)

Jenna sits across from me, and I sit on the opposite side of the table. We each have a plate of baked fish, a salad, and a glass of red wine. She's still acting shy and nervous from the previous events. 

         "You okay," I ask, taking a sip of my wine.

         "Mmmmh," she says, looking up at me, smiling.

          "Okay. Well, thank you for this... For everything," I smile back.

          "You're welcome," she says as she starts to eat. 

          I'm silent as I eat, watching the way she eats. She takes tiny delicate bites, sipping on her wine. She catches me looking at her, and she blushes. I smile softly and finish my wine. I look down and see that she's out of wine. I reach over and take the bottle of wine, pouring myself another glass. The red wine comes up to the brink of the glass. 

       "Do you want another glass," I ask her, smiling a bit.

       "Yeah, but half as much as what you have... I don't want to loose control," she says shyly as she takes another bite of the fish.

        "What's wrong with losing control," I ask, smirking a bit as I pour her some wine.

        "Because bad things can happen... and they can have bad outcomes," she says, taking a sip of her wine.

          "But you have to let yourself loose control sometimes, to give into the desires of your heart. You have to take it, otherwise you'll regret it," I say eating the rest of my food.

           "I-I don't know. Me controlling myself hasn't gotten me into any trouble so far," she says, finishing her food, sighing, and surprisingly drinks all of her wine in one gulp.

           "That a girl," I say quietly. 

           I push my chair back and walk over to her, tilting her head up, so she's looking at me. Her cheeks are a light pink; she's biting her bottom lip. I pull her up and pull her close, kissing her softly at first. She starts kissing me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I sit her onto the table, spreading her legs, moving closer to her.  I rub her thighs with my hands as I deepen the kiss causing her to moan. I start kissing her neck, and she tilts her head to the side, letting out soft sounds here and there. I pick her up; her legs wrap around my waist. She kisses me needingly, and I carry her to the guest room since I know where it's at. I toss her onto the bed before crawling on top of her. I pull her top off of her and kiss down her body, slowly working her pants off. Jenna looks down at me, her pupils blown. I look her in her eyes as I slip her underwear down, licking her clit. 

      She lets out a surprised moan, tilting her head back. I smirk and move my tongue in circles; reaching up and taking her bra off of her. Jenna wraps her legs around my head, moaning softly. I start licking her entrance which causes her legs to quiver, and her back to arch. Jenna reaches down and pulls my hair roughly.

      "P-Please....n-need y-y-you," she whines loudly, grinding against my face. 

       I pull back and smirk, licking my lips.

      "What was that? I didn't quite hear you," I murmur softly, rubbing her entrance with my thumb.

      "I-I-I ne-need yo-you i-in me," she moans looking at me with dark eyes.

      I get off of the bed and quickly take my clothes off, revealing my massive hard on. She props up on her elbows, rubbing her thighs together as she looks at my hard on. 

       I smirk and murmur, "You like what you see," I crawl on top of her.

       Jenna lays back onto the bed, leaning up and kissing me. I kiss her back deeply, sliding into her without warning. She roughly bites down on my bottom lip, letting out a loud yelp that turns into a moan. She wraps her legs around my waist, tilting her head back. I kiss her neck, nipping roughly. I thrust as quick and as rough as I can. I pin Jenna's hands above her head. Her moans get closer and closer together, her body arching off of the bed. I thrust upwards causing her to let out a loud moan that sounds almost like a scream. Her whole body quivers, and I slide my hands down to her neck. I tighten my grip on her neck as I keep thrusting; Jenna's eyes widen. She starts trying to push me off of her, but I'm much stronger. I release inside of her just as she passes out, and I remove my hands from her neck, laying beside her.

          I look over at her, panting, "This is better than killing you, so you'll thank me later."

         I climb off of the bed, putting my clothes on. I close her bedroom door and walk downstairs to where her purse and car keys are. I take the car key off of the key chain, and open her purse, getting all of the money out. I walk out of her house, shutting the door, and walking to her car. I unlock the car and get in the driver's seat. I start the car, and turn the radio on. Surprisingly, Fairly Local is playing. I chuckle to myself, the irony of this situation. The world is a fucked up place, and I'm one of the screwed up people in it, but I'll make the world know my name. They'll all know who Blurryface is, but before that I have to go to where I he is. I have to see him.

(A/N: Okay, I don't support rape whatsoever. I wanted to put the forewarning before you guys started reading it just to prepare y'all of the scene. When do you guys think Tyler will come back and try and beat Blurryface? Where do you think Blurryface is going? Who do you think he has to see? I have some tricks up my sleeve that I'm really looking forward to, so comment and vote! Thank ya.)