Stay With Me

I start to wake up when I feel Josh move. I quickly open my eyes and look down at him. Josh is looking up at me with tired eyes and black circles beneath them.

"S-So Y-You're back, Ty," he quietly asks.

I nod, smiling softly.

"Yeah...but I don't know for how long. Blurry is stronger than I've ever seen him," I mumble.

"He feeds off of your self doubts and all the negative energy you feel. We need to get you back on your meds that you used to take. Blurry never came out with those," Josh says, slowly sitting up.

"How are we even going to get them? I'm wanted right now because they think I killed you, and Blurry just had sex with this girl and then knocked her out and stole her car and money. If they catch me, I'm done for. You're better off without me Josh," I say, moving away from him.

Josh flinched when I mentioned the sex part, but he pulled me close to his body.

"Listen. We're staying together. I'm not leaving you, and you're not going to leave me. I love you and you love me. That'll get us through this. We'll think of something," Josh murmurs softly.

"O-Okay, Joshie," I mumble, nuzzling him.

"Let's see what there is to eat for breakfast," he says.

I nod again and get up, making Josh stay sitting down, so he can rest. I walk to the kitchen and look in the fridge, seeing a few dozen eggs and bags of pancake mix. I get a carton of eggs and a bag of pancake mix, walking to the stove, and starting to make the breakfast. Josh turns on the TV, the news on. 

"If you know any information about Tyler Joseph please contact your local police. He is highly dangerous. We believe he may be connected to the string of children going missing along with the strange patterns made in farm fields. Here's a picture of what Tyler Joseph looks like," a news anchor says.

I tense up and start shaking as I finish making the breakfast.

"Tyler," Josh asks.

"Y-Yeah," I stutter out.

"We'll find some way to clear your name. I promise. Why don't we go to the police and just tell them and show them that you haven't done anything wrong," Josh says.

"He made me escape freaking prison Josh, and do other terrible things. They'll charge me for them. You can go back if you want to, but I'll stay down here," I say looking down at the food as I bring him his.

What about if he does decide to leave me? Would he turn me in? No, he would never. He's my best friend, maybe even more.

"I would never leave you Ty. You know that, and thanks," he says, taking his food.

"I know. I shouldn't doubt you," I mumble sitting beside him.

Before I know what's happening, Josh grabs my chin and kisses me softly yet needingly. My eyes widen in shock before they close, my body melting as I kiss him back. I scoot closer to him, moving my lips against his chapped lips before he pulls back. 

"I love you Tyler, don't you get that," he states.

"I-I do too. I mean I love you too... I just never knew y-you felt it back," I stutter out, my cheeks burning up, probably flamming red.

"You're a major doofus," Josh chuckles softly, taking a bite of his food.

"Well I guess you could say I'm your doofus," I say with a soft laugh.

(A/N: I know this chapter is shorter than the others, and I'm sorry for that. However, I'm excited to where this story is going to go. It might incorporate another band's music video and it might end up revolving around another song (hint hint). Anyways go and follow twentyone.letters on instagram and DM us a letter, pictures of you in TOP merch or TOP fanart. They're due by Feb. 19. Love ya guys)