Closer to the Enemy

Closer to the Enemy

Characters: Emma Styles, Jake Nolte (new), Liam Payne and Mr Goh (new)

Situation: after MrsCEO

***

Emma Styles was traveling abroad for bussiness. This was the first time she was going to fight for a contract with one of the best bussiness in Singapore. She was going with her boss Liam Payne. Ever since she finished her degree in Economics, she has been working on the finances area under the wing of Liam who is the CFO of Styles Inc, her father's bussiness.

 Ever since she finished her degree in Economics, she has been working on the finances area under the wing of Liam who is the CFO of Styles Inc, her father's bussiness

Going to Singapore was a big oportunity for her to show she was strong and could manage to create new contracts for her father's bussiness. She was centred and determinated as she has been all throughout her studied and the little working experience she has been getting.

"Are you nervous?" Liam asked her as the two were walking to the conference room in which they were going to held the apointment with their future bussiness partner.

"A bit but I am fine." She confessed.

"You don't need to be nervous. Honestly, you have worked so hard to create this project and it is perfect. No one on their right mind will say no to this contract." Liam told her.

"Thank you Liam." She said with a small smile.

" She said with a small smile

The two were meeting Mr. Goh, an old bussiness man interested in expanding his products to America. Emma had been studying him and knew his products will fit perfectly on the American market.

"Good morning Mr Goh. My name is Liam Payne and I am the CFO of Styles Inc. This is Emma Styles, my second hand and future CFO of Styles Inc." Liam introduced them to Mr Goh.

The bald man smiled at then before shocking hand and offering them a seat. Emma was ready to defend her project when someone knocked on the door.

"Oh that must be him." Mr Goh said.

"Good morning Mr Goh! I am sorry if I am late. My plane had a delay." A man's voice sounded in the room.

Emma looked at the young man who just appeared through the door. He was carrying himself around with confidence and a hint of superiority. He also had a bad boy halo around him that made Emma dislike him instantly. He had slightly long dark hair and dark brown eyes along with a smirk on his face as he realized she was checking him out.