Need You With Me

Need You With Me

Characters: Emma, Jake, Violet, Bella, Styles family and Doctor Nick Brown (new)

Situation: after MrsCEO

***

Emma woke up on an unfamiliar room with a beeping annoying her deeply. She groaned as the blinding white room burned her eyes.

"Hey." She heard a voice whisper next to her.

She turned to find her mother and twin sister next to her. Emma's mind was a blur of memories and everything came back to her all of a sudden. Jake tried to kill himself.

"Where I am? How is Jake?" She began panicking.

"Em, calm down. You are at the hospital." Bella answered.

"What am I doing here?" She wondered. "Is my baby okay?"

"Everything is fine. You just fainted which is common on the early stages of pregnancy. We got scared and brought you here. The doctors checked and told us everything is alright." Her mother explained.

"What about Jake?" She asked weakly.

"We don't know much because we are not direct family. However, Uncle Brad pulled some strings and we know that his stomach was pumped because he took a handful of pills. He is resting right now." Violet explained her daughter.

As soon as Emma heard the news she began to cry. Bella and Violet hugged her and told her to calm down and that everything would be okay. Emma began to breath as she remembered that she needed to be strong for their baby.

"I need to see him." Emma said.

"Let's go then." Violet smiled at her daughter.

The three of them left the hospital room and as soon as they stepped out, the rest of the family approached them with worried looks. Violet told them that everything was fine with Emma and the baby before announced her daughter's desire to visit Jake.

The whole family took Emma to the area in which Jake was resting and approached the receptionist with hopes they would let her see him.

"Hi, I am here to see Jake Nolte." Emma spoke weakly.

"Are you immediate family?" The receptionist asked.

"I am not. I am his girlfriend, please let me see him." Emma pleaded.

"How would I be sure you are his girlfriend and not some reporter trying to get in?" She asked.

"What? I am his girlfriend or his fiancé because the last time I saw him he gave me this ring!" Emma pointed to the ring on her finger that although she tried, she couldn't leave it on her office's desk. "And I am carrying his child. Please, let me see him."

The receptionist looked at her over. She looked desperate and fragile. The ring on her finger looked expensive and the barely there bump made her believe the young girl.

"Room 103. Third door to the left." She finally said.

"Thank you." Emma whispered grateful.

She ran towards the room with every family member behind her. The receptionist shouted that just two at a time could go into the room but no one was really paying any attention to her anymore.

When they made it to the room, Emma looked behind to her family and asked them to wait there for her because she wanted to be alone with him. They nodded in understanding before she entered the room.