Christmas Surprise

Christmas Surprise

Characters: Bella, Loïc, Brigitte, the Styles

Situation: after MrsCEO

***

IMPORTANT: there are some words in French and their meaning is in between (). I don't speak French so there may be mistakes, I have used google and translators to get these words so they may be wrong. I apologise in advantatge for the mistakes. Enjoy!

Bella smiled when the music ended. It was the end of the show and all had been perfect. She has not forgotten one single step and all her movements had been graceful. She couldn't be more happy that all her hard work had led to this.

All the clapping coming from the public was music to her ears. She smiled to her family that were clapping proudly on the first row. In fact, her father and mother couldn't stop crying as they felt so proud of their daughter.

Bella breathed in and out and saluted the public along with her dancing peers. She smiled when Brigitte LeCour appeared on the stage to give a little speach and thank everyone for coming. While she was talking, Bella noticed Loïc on the first row a few seats away from her family.

Loïc fixed his glasses that had slipped a bit on his nose and then smiled at her. Bella smiled too and gave him a wink that made him blush. As soon as Brigitte finished her speach, every dancer left the stage and went to the dressing rooms.

Brigitte thanked every dancer one by one leaving Bella to the last since she was the star of the show. She hugged her tightly and thanked her for her amazing job. Brigitte told her she was a true talent and she was looking forward to see her dance for the rest of her life.

"Thank you Brigitte, you have been amazing." Bella told her.

"You are a sweetheart. Have a great Christmas!" Brigitte said.

Everyone has already left hoping to make it home for Christmas dinner. The recital has taken place on Christmas day since that was the theme so most of the dancers wanted to go home so they could enjoy the holiday with their families.

"Hey maman (= mum)! Are you ready to go?" Loïc asked appearing into the dressing room.

"Oh yes Mom Bébé (= my baby), just let me go say bye to the lighting guys." Brigitte said giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Brigitte left the room leaving Loïc and Bella alone in the dressing room. He closed the door behind him and walked towards her. She began to feel nerves on her belly as she has been feeling lately when being next to him.

The two have become best friends. After every single visit to Brigitte's house for extra ballet practise, she had stayed longer with Loïc. First to get her legs and feet iced but eventually just to hang out for a while. He had began to open up and lose his shy self along the way while Bella has become shy around him due to her growing feelings for him.

"You were amazing out there, mon étoile (= my star)." He said.

"Thank you. And I truly hope that was not an insult in French you said there." She joked.

"It was not. I promise." He said.

"What does it mean then?" She asked.

Loïc blushed and whispered 'my star' so low that the only think Bella actually was able to understand was 'star'.

"I am not a star. I am just a dancer." She said.

"Trés jollie danseur. (= very pretty dancer)" He complimented her.