What happens in Vegas...Does not Always Stay in Vegas

What Happens in Vegas...Does not Always Stay in Vegas.

Characters: James, Lilian, Robin and Robert.

Situation: During MrsCEO

***

"Are we seriously going to do this?" Lilian asked in between giggles.

"Yes, we are. We are getting married." James said with a smile.

"I don't think this is the wine, this is actually happening." Lilian says.

"Don't blame on the wine what you heart wants." James says with a smirk.

"I am not blaming the wine for that. I must blame the heart you have stolen from me." Lilian said before James kissed her.

The last 5 hours have been crazy for Lilian and James. They saw each other for the first time in decades and then they catch up in life. She found out about the death of his wife, his lack of relationships ever since, the existence of three sons and one daughter, the existance of three grandchildren,...While he found out about her failed marriage and nasty divorce and her sadness over never having children of her own.

They opened up to each other while drinking wine and reflecting about life and the choices they made. Then on a crazy thought they came to the conclusion that seeing each other again after all this time was a signal. Hanging onto that thought, they also decided that reuniting in Vegas of all places was yet another signal.

With all that in mind James dropped to one knee and asked her to marry him in front of an Elvis impresionator since Elvis happened to be the singer of one of the song they both loved. 'Love Me Tender' sounded through the speakers of the little chappel as Lilian walked up the aisle towards a nervous looking James. Robert and Robin cheered on the side for his friend while Lilian's girl friends did the same.

In the hour that has passed since the pair decided to marry, Lilian's girl friends have gotten her a white dress and did her hair in a fancy looking up do. While James was standing there on the suit he had previously been wearing. He had spend the last hour arranging all the details of the wedding.

When Lilian arrived to James level, he couldn't believe his luck. He has dated her all those years back and now live was bringing them back together. He had this great feeling inside him that made him feel like a teenager once again. It was something he has not felt in a long while and he couldn't get enough of it.

Lilian felt the same way. After her failed marriage she never thought she would be giving marriage another change. However, the feelings James was raising inside her made her want to link her life to his. Lilian believed in destiny and she knew from the moment she realized James was in front of her that he was send to her to make her happy. He was starting to do so and she only hoped he will continue for the rest of their lifes.

"I do." James spoke making Lilian come back from her thoughts.

"Do you, Lilian Marie Golden, take this man as your husband?" The Elvis impressionator asked her.

"I do." Lilian answered with a smile on her face.

"For the power I have been- Wow there!" Fake Elvis said before he was cut mid-sentence by James kissing Lilian.

The small crowd of witnessers applauded and cheered for the newly weds while the couple continued to kiss like there was no tomorrow.

"C'mon save something for the wedding night!" The Elvis impressionator joked.

James and Lilian stopped kissing and walked down the aisle while their friends cheered on them. The two couldn't feel more alive than in that moment.

A car awaited the newly wed couple but before stepping into it, Lilian threw her bouquet into the air and one of her friend catched it. All the woman laughed and said it was unfair since the one who got it was already married.

Once in the car, James and Lilian couldn't stop kissing as they made their way towards the hotel James was staying at. He had managed to get a room that so happens to be next to the one his kids and the rest of the stag do party were staying. He just wanted to stay and spend the night with Lilian alone and without interruptions and he hoped it will stay that way.

Luckily for the couple, no one spotted them as they made their way into the room. In no time the two were naked and worshipping the bodies they have first learned to love all those years back. The feel of the skin was different, they were more tired now and it was not like it used to be on their teenage years. However, there was one thing that had not changed, the passion. They still kissed and loved each other with a passion that consumed them.

They felt like the two teenagers once again and they were hooked to the feeling. If it was an impulse or the best decision to get married, they will know with time. But for that night, the two let go of everything else and it was just James and Lilian the teenagers crazy in love for each other once again.

***

A/N: quick update! sorry it is not about Adaline, it will be next update. I am making this quick update and I have 10 minutes before leaving the house lol sorry if there are mistakes since it is not edited. Plus there are no gifs on this one because I had no time, sorry :( 

See you soon for the next update that will be about Adaline!