It's Time to Move On

Characters: Robbie, Everly and Mark (new)

SItuation: after MrsCEO

***

"I have no idea how this things work to be honest." Robbie said after bitting his lip.

"What things?" Everly asked.

"Dating." He answered.

Everly's eye widened and her cheeks turned red. She couldn't believe her boss and the guy she likes was asking her out.

"Do you want to date me?" She asks shyly.

"Yes. I think that is pretty obvious by the kisses we just shared." He said with a smile.

Everly blushed again remembering the way their lips have moved just a few minutes ago. She also realized that Robbie's arms were around her waist pulling their bodies closer. She truly felt as if she was dreaming and she didn't want to wake up.

"I don't know either. I haven't been on much dates to be honest." She said.

"How many boyfriends have you have? Shit! Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked scared.

"No. Don't worry." She answered. "I have never had a boyfriend."

"You are lying?" She shock her head. "How come?"

"I-" She hesitated. "I don't really want to talk about it."

Robbie noticed how her eyes turned to look to the floor and how there were tears forming in her eyes

Robbie noticed how her eyes turned to look to the floor and how there were tears forming in her eyes. He knew it was not right to push her to tell him what it was all about so he decided to be suportive. She may need time just like he did.

"It's okay, don't worry." He said before kissing the top of her head.

Everly whispered a thank you but Robbie didn't heard it. He stepped away from her, both feeling the emptiness of not being as close as they were before. Everly put her arms around her hugging herself while Robbie went to the phone.

"Mark could you get the car ready to come pick me up?" He asked.

Everly's heart dropped feeling that she had messed up by not telling him and now he wanted to go and stay away from her. She couldn't stop her mind to go into overdrive and even come into the conclusion that she probably should resign if things got more awkward.

"Everly you should go and grab your things-" He started.

"I get it, I am fired. Don't worry I will make sure all my things are gone by the time you leave." Everly ended the sentence for him.

"What are you talking about?" Robbie asked with a frown.

"You fired me." She said.

"I didn't fire you!" He shouted. "I will never fire you. Why would I do that?"