Two Broken Hearts

Two Broken Hearts

Characters: Brad, Livy, Leo, Violet and Laura (new)

Situation: before MrCEO

***

Brad was at home for the first time since he left for university. His little brother Leo was in awe asking him all the details about the university parties he has attended while his little sister Violet ignored him as she spend her time playing The Sims on her computer.

Their dad was out with Aaron getting food and the rain outside made being at home ten times better. The door bell rang and Leo went to open the door. He was meet by a smily Livy who hugged him tightly as she told him that she had missed him a lot.

When they closed the door, they made their way to the living room where Brad and Violet waited for them

When they closed the door, they made their way to the living room where Brad and Violet waited for them. Violet shouted Livy's name and ran to her in order to give her a hug.

"Oh my god! I have missed you so much Livy!" Violet shouted excited.

"Oh yeah, you have not seen her for as long as me and you are more excited to see her? I am your fucking brother!" Brad complained.

"But I will have to see your face everyday during all the Christmas holidays and I will not see her that much." Violet pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, you love her more than me I know." Brad said.

"That is not true

"That is not true. I love you a lot you idiot." Violet hugged Brad making him roll his eyes but also smile.

Brad then hugged Livy. They have traveled from their university together earlier on the day and since they go to the same university they saw each other everyday. They even shared a flat which was their dream since they were teenagers.

Livy and Violet left to the later's room so they could gossip and talk about boys what angered the two brothers. They hated the idea of their little sister being interested in boys.

"Do you think Violet likes any boy in high school?" Brad asks Leo.

"I have been keeping an eye on that but they are all so gross. I don't think so unless she is into guys who think drawing dicks are funny." Leo says.