Heartbreak

Heartbreak

Characters: Robbie, Grace, Violet and Harry.

Situation: after MrsCEO

***

Robbie and Grace were driving to Grace's family house. After not seeing them for long, it was time to pay them a visit. Ever since Robbie and Grace finished university, they have been busy either with work or settling down on the appartment they have moved into.

Robbie was nervous because on his pocket there was a small box that contained an engagement ring. He was going to use this weekend to ask Grace's father for her hand and then propose. They have been together for more than 6 years and he honestly couldn't see his life without her.

"Do you think they are going to be mad? I have not seen then for 3 months." She asked.

"Of couse not. They understand. It has been crazy for us this last few months. I know they will not be mad." He told her.

Robbie grabs her hand in his and brings it to his lips. He kisses it and then concentrates on the road again. They stop for gas and food before returning to the road where the day was beginning to turn into night.

"Hey mom!" Grace says when her phone rings. "We are an hour away. Yes. Don't worry we have eaten something just now. Okay. See you soon. I love you."

Grace hang up and told Robbie her mother was expecting them and had asked if she needed to cook anything for when they arrive. Robbie smiled at his future mother-in-law kindness and took Grace's hand in his.

 Robbie smiled at his future mother-in-law kindness and took Grace's hand in his

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

"I know and I love you too." Grace said reaching towards him to kiss his cheek.

Robbie smiled as Grace went back to his seat. He groaned when a strong light appeared in front of them and honked to the driver coming their way.

"What the fuck?" Robbie wondered.

"It's coming towards us!" Grace shouted.

Robbie managed to move the car before it collided against them, making his car turn to the right and smash against something strong. The airbags opened making Robbie groan. His head was hurting from the impact but he could remember everything perfectly.

"Grace?" He asked terrified.

He turned to Grace's side and she was awake too and looking slightly dissoriented.

"Grace are you okay?" He asks.

"I-I don't know." She whispered.

" She whispered