[TWO]

[Tatooine]

The escape pod that escaped from Leia Organa's ship, eventually landed on the planet of Tatooine. When the pod was scanned it showed no life forms. But that was because it contained two droids instead.

And these droids in fact had the plans safely within their grasps. More specifically the shorter silver and blue droid concealed the plans. The droid went by the name of R2-D2, with his companion being a protocol droid that was named C-3PO

Vader needed these plans desperately, but R2 was more that prepared to protect the plans until rebels had securely had him back.

These two droids had been through a lot together. They survived the clone wars years ago under the care of the Skywalker siblings and the Senator Padmé Amidala.

But after the clone wars came to an end, and with that the fall of the Jedi council the droids were left under the care of Bail Organa, who in turn put them with the Rebellion.

Being too aware of everything that happened at the time of the fall caused C-3PO to get his mind wiped for protection. R2 on the other hand...remembered everything. He remembered Anakin Skywalker and the moment everything changed for the worse.

He remembered it all, and his only option was to submerge these memories and not think about them. Deep down they were always there.

After arriving on the planet, it was discovered that the droids were stranded in the middle of no where. Sand covered the area head to toe, and as far as they could see there was no sign of civilizations near by at this point.

Their only option was to head in a direction and hope for the best. This proved troublesome when the two droids disagreed with each other on which way to go.

I'm the end the two droids decided to split ways and go in opposite directions instead of sticking together.

This split didn't last long for they eventually found their way back to each other within due time after they were both captured and taken in by a group of native inhabitants on Tatooine called Jawas.

At the Jawa camp instead of being used for spare parts like they believed themselves to be, their luck soon changed when they were noticed by two nice looking men.

They looked as if they could be family. It was an older man and a younger one. The young man came up to the R2 unit taking in his looks and the unique design he was presented with.

R2 on the other hand just analyzed the man scanning his eyes mostly to see that he had a gentle nature about him. But also there was something about him that seemed familiar to the droid.

"Luke hurry up and pick a droid so we can take them back. We have a lot of work left." The older man spoke to the boy. He nodded pointing to the R2 unit.

Trying to pull the R2 unit out, he soon discovered that the unit would budge if his protocol pal wasn't to come with him. Luke caught on quickly, knowing what he had to do.

"Let's just take these two home, Uncle Owen." The young man said looking both R2 and C-3PO. This seemed to work. R2 now wasn't being so stubborn and actually decided to more forward.

"Alrighty Luke." Owen nodded his head looking back over now ready to trade with the Jawa's.

-

[Lars Homestead]

After arriving home with the two droids Luke immediately took them to another room in the home in order to inspect them, and get them cleaned up. He needed them fresh before they could begin any work.