[FIVE]

[Millennium Falcon]

The second Amara made it on the ship, she looked around in awe and how the ship never changed. It always looked the same...meaning it was never clean, and things that were broken down last time were still well broken.

She immediately dropped her blaster on the floor then removing her bag to now go deeper into the ship.

"Is anyone else here?" Amara called out looking for any sign of the droids that Han said he was smuggling. Yet the ship remained quiet. Moving forward she decided to make her way to the front of the ship, hoping she would remember from pure memory.

It had been a very long time since she had been on this ship, but it was nice that everything still looked the same.

Amara's mine roamed while walking around. She could only think about how she ended up being this smugglers friend. It was true that Jabba had brought the two together, but even though the two were immensely close, he still really didn't know anything about her.

And it was sad. They would always be lies that she told him. But she did it in order to protect him. Besides, he would never understand the reason on why she was even in this situation.

Light shined through the front of the Falcon, hinting that she had reached the control rooms four empty seats were still before her. She decided she would take the front seat in order to begin shutting on some of the systems and speed up the process just a little for when it was time to leave.

Her hands pressed a few buttons as well as pulled down a few switches seeing the lights now turning on.

She was so focused on her current task, but could still feel that something was off. There was something inching towards her from behind. Widening her eyes, she flipped around to see what the strange feeling was.

She was facing a brown furry figure but the figure was a lot taller than her, causing her to have to look up just to get a glance of their face.

"How you doin Chewbacca!" Amara immediately noticed the Wookie that stood before her. He roared slightly at her then leaning forwards to bring her in for a hug.

Amara didn't even have a moment to breathe from how tightly he was holding on to her. His fur instantly heated her up, as she now trying to push him away to breathe.

"Chewbacca hold on, it's hot." Amara patted his hand feeling him begin to give her some space, but still he didn't really want to completely let her go, still grasping her slightly.

"Han, my boy, why haven't you paid me yet?" The hutt that Amara had just gotten away from spoke still outside the Falcon. Amara turned around as much as Chewbacca would let her in order to see what was going on outside.

Jabba and Han were standing together side by side discussing what excuse Han had as a reason for him to not have the money he owed Jabba.

"Jabba I just need a little more time. If you can give me just that, then I can get you the money I owe you, plus extra. You saw Amara go on my ship. If she's helping, imagine how much I'll be able to bring back. No one can resist her, they practically give her money. You should know this." Han tried to persuade Jabba in order to save his own ass noticing Jabba's eyes lighten up at the sound of extra money.

"Okay and with that extra 20 percent-" Jabba continued on putting his own rates in, but Han wasn't prepared for all that.

"15 percent Jabba. Don't push it. I still gotta pay the girl for her help. You know how she is." Han rolled his eyes continued to play the Hutt.