[TEN]

[Death Star]

Amara was careful and quiet as she snuck down the hall hoping to avoid storm troopers that she knew would eventually be seen.

Still in this moment it was increasingly hard. The reason was because of those behind her. Luke wasn't the problem. It was Han and Leia Organa.

The two continued to bicker as if they were not in an imperial station. Amara's frustration continued to increase because of this.

Her fate awaited her after she got them off this battle station. Her brother already knew she was here, and if he had already went to the prison chambers, he would see that Leia was also missing.

Amara had set herself up, and she couldn't lie and say she wasn't even the slightest bit of concerned. Her thoughts continued to be interrupted by Han's booming voice.

"Look Princess, why don't you just stand back and let me handle any enemies." He raised his hand in her face, stopping her momentarily in her tracks.

Leia huffed out angrily pushing him out of the way. His eyes widened at the exchange, stepping back slightly. He looked down at her seeing the clear look of irritation in her eyes.

"I don't know if you truly believe I can't handle myself, but I don't need you. I don't know who you think you are, or where you came from, but you should be doing what I say. Get out of my way!" Leia raised her voice slightly trying to push him.

"Look your worshipfullness, let's get something straight! I only take orders from one person, me!" He didn't budge, continuing to fight with her.

Luke was walking behind Amara at the time of their bickering, sensing her rapidly growing emotions, which was like a power that wanted to knock him down.

Suddenly Amara turned around, her hand extended out towards all three of them. Luke's eyes widened at the sight. His body soon restricted. Fear overtook his frozen body. His eyes looked up at Amara's dark ones.

The way her eyes skimmed over him, showed that he wasn't the only one she had used the force on. Han and Leia were also restricted behind him, unable to move, with looks of fear as well.

"Maybe I wasn't clear. You are not on Tatooine or Alderran for that matter right now. You are on the Death Star. I am a Sith helping you escape. Do you have any idea what will happen to me. I am risking everything for you, so the only person you should be taking orders from...is me." Amara spoke with such sadness thinking of what would happen to her after this was all over.

Her eyes stared at the floor not making direct contact with the others. She could see the fear in their eyes when she didn't glance up though. Letting out another sign, she then dropped her hand, allowing for them to freely move yet again.

Not another word was spoken after that, and for once she felt at peace in this place. All she needed was some silence.

"Well if there is no more conversation, let's keep moving." She fixed her posture, now continuing to walk down the hall again.

-

After reaching the end of the next floor towards the flight of stairs, Amara watched the door slide open now allowing for the others to enter.