[ELEVEN]

[Death Star]

Once the millennium falcon was truly out of sight with her friends safe away from this place, realization really hit Amara

Once the millennium falcon was truly out of sight with her friends safe away from this place, realization really hit Amara. She could still hear the troopers behind the door trying to get in.

Walking closer to the blast doors she waited for the other imperials to enter trying to think of what she would say to Vader.

The troops seemed to be taking too long for her brother. She was able to realize this when the blast doors began to short circuit. Staring at the door she then watched them slam open revealing her brother, his black cape behind him.

He walked in slowly looking around at the empty hanger bay. The Millennium Falcon gone. The only person he could see was Amara standing quietly with her head down.

She could feel his presence getting closer to her, a sudden fear looming over her. Immediately placing one knee onto the ground, she waited for him to stand before her.

Waiting for him to come towards her was gut wrenching. She had been staring at the ground but the empty floor was soon replaced by black shoes. Mechanical breathing was then heard right after.

"What have you done?" The low voice spoke wondering. Amara shook her head trying to think of the proper words to say, yet she couldn't reveal her true motives. It would only make things worse.

"I'm sorry." She spoke finally, but her words did nothing for him.

"Did they leave...with the plans?" Vader asked slowly.

Amara knew she had to face him directly for this. Looking up at him slowly, her body shook knowing she had to answer truthfully.

"Yes." She stared into the eye holes of his helmet, waiting to see what he would do to her. Her brother was not the same as he was before, and that alone frightened her gravely.

He didn't say anything else to her after that. He just stared at her. Even he was trying to find the right words to say after what she had done.

"...Rise." He whispered to her waiting for her to stand up towards him. She slowly did as she was told, not daring to move elsewhere.

Her eyes connected with the troopers around her, seeing that they were awaiting new orders. Vader only continued to stare at her though. She wanted to speak and understand what was going on in his mind, but she knew that would have been the wrong move.

His hand then suddenly rose. Amara followed his hand, seeing what he was doing. His hand then balled into a fist, and that is when she realized that he was dismissing the troops.

They followed what he said , immediately leaving the siblings alone in the hanger bay, closing the other functioning blast doors behind them.

As soon as Vader was sure that they were all gone, his hand then fell to Amara's face, his other hand joining in to rest on the opposite side of her face now investigating her face.