[FIFTHTEEN]

[Battle of Yavin]

There were only four of them out there now. Amara and Vader as well as two other fighters used as their backup. She was worried about the outcome of this battle.

"Vader there is something in the station. It's not on the outside. They know where it is and we are going to be caught in the explosion." Amara flew around her brother while following him.

Vader wasn't blind, he could see the damage that was done from the first shot. He just had to prevent it from happening again.

"Circle around the Death Star and look for any other ships. Guide them toward the surface. I want them inside the trenches. We will take them all out there." Vader revealed his plan splitting off from the others beginning his plan.

Amara listened as well not saying anything else but instead making a sharp turn going towards the right of the Death Star looking for other X-Wing's. The two TIE's split up as well one going up and one going down.

Vader was the first to notice a stray one rebel ship, quickly firing with no hesitation. With one hit to the side of the ship he fired at, it immediately lost control smashing towards the surface of the battle station.

All the other fighters were leading their ships towards the surface, seeing them begin to disappear within the trenches now speeding off. Amara hovered over the ship she was following noticing that they weren't coming back out.

Her only issue is that she had no idea where Luke was, and she hadn't sensed him in a while, worry taking over little by little.

"Rebel base, two minutes and closing." The comm played all throughout the Death Star and remaining TIE fighters. Amara looped away from the X-Wing that was staying concealed.

Flying up, she tried to now find and locate her brother as well as the other fighters. She had been flying since the beginning of the battle. She could feel the toll it was having on her. Her hand was burning even though she had gloves on both. She could still feel the blisters that had been developing.

Flying all around the Death Star she soon came in contact with the other part of the group. The only one that was missing was Vader. The three ships paid close attention soon seeing that green lasers were being shot, aiming at different areas of the Death Star.

"Vader I believe they are all back in the trenches. The turbolasers have all started going off, aiming at something we are unable to see." Amara spoke getting back into formation with Vader and the other fighters.

"Then we will be able to end this quickly." Was all he said gaining speed. Amara increased her speed as well as the other fighters, now all getting into formation before diving into the trenches yet again.

Trying to see how many X-Wings there were Amara's focused counting only three. No others had been deployed nor had they left. This meant Luke was one of the three she was following right now.

The green turbolasers that had been trying to take down the remaining rebels suddenly stopped right before the TIE's entered the trenches.

They were able to still fire accurately without worry of hitting the TIE's which confused Amara. Once they flew past them, she realized that it seemed as if they were shut off. She shook her head in confusion, beginning to speak her thoughts out aloud.

"The turbolasers have been...disabled." Was heard being said among the group of four. Vader had nothing to say to this and neither did Amara.

She knew it had to have been Luke. He posed a bigger threat then all of the rebels put together. He was a Skywalker no doubt.